• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A Facebook question

dendrast

Standing in my living room, yelling at the televis
Basic Beliefs
Greybeard loon
Does anyone know if it is possible to close your Facebook page or delete your profile without also losing access to subsidiary pages that you administer? I have one that I use just to post photos from my work, which is building canoes. The thing is, I'm too lazy to construct a web site just to post photos but I don't do any retail online, so I don't really need a whole site.

The real problem is that Facebook is getting on my nerves, but I keep sneaking back to see what's on my newsfeed. It's worse than cigarette addiction.

Does anyone know if it is possible to close your Facebook page or delete your profile without also losing access to subsidiary pages that you administer? I have one that I use just to post photos from my work, which is building canoes. The thing is, I'm too lazy to construct a web site just to post photos but I don't do any retail online, so I don't really need a whole site.

The real problem is that Facebook is getting on my nerves, but I keep sneaking back to see what's on my newsfeed. It's worse than cigarette addiction.
Not as far as I know.

I don't do Facebook, so I can't help there. Not sure what all you need, or need to avoid, but there is also the more professional/work related site Linked In. It has a newsfeed of sorts, but not sure if that would suck you in as well... It does allow you to promote photos and lets you control just how public your information is.

https://www.linkedin.com/

Back
Top Bottom