• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A Trump Dynasty?

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
King Donald I, a.k.a. Donald J. Trump, can run for re-election in 2020, and continue being President until 2024. By the time he leaves office, he will be 79.

Which members of his family might succeed him?
  • Queen Melania -- foreign-born, but otherwise eligible
  • Prince Donald II -- eligible
    • Princess Vanessa -- eligible
    • Princess Kai -- 2044
    • Prince Donald III -- 2044
    • Prince Tristan -- 2048
    • Prince Spencer -- 2048
    • Princess Chloe -- 2052
  • Princess Ivanka -- eligible
    • Prince Jared -- eligible
    • Princess Arabella -- 2048
    • Prince Joseph -- 2048
    • Prince Theodore -- 2052
  • Prince Eric -- eligible
    • Princess Lara -- eligible
  • Princess Tiffany -- 2028
  • Prince Barron -- 2044
So King Donald's children can succeed him until his grandchildren are old enough. But will any of the Bush or Clinton families challenge them?

King Donald I, a.k.a. Donald J. Trump, can run for re-election in 2020, and continue being President until 2024. By the time he leaves office, he will be 79.

• Princess Kai -- 2044
    • Prince Tristan -- 2048
    • Prince Spencer -- 2048
    • Princess Chloe -- 2052
    • Prince Joseph -- 2048
  • Prince Barron -- 2044
So King Donald's children can succeed him until his grandchildren are old enough. But will any of the Bush or Clinton families challenge them?

My feelings are mixed between impressed and bewildered that you actually took the time to learn of all of Trump's children and grandchildren; and calculated when each would be eligible to run. That's dedication or a call for help.

Which members of his family might succeed him? (a big list...)
My feelings are mixed between impressed and bewildered that you actually took the time to learn of all of Trump's children and grandchildren; and calculated when each would be eligible to run. That's dedication or a call for help.
Dedication? Call for help???

That was actually rather easy research for me. Did it seem almost impossibly difficult?

I once checked on the eligibility of members of the Clinton, Bush, and Obama dynasties, and I'll add the Trump and Kennedy ones one:
  • Now: Barbara Bush, Laura Bush, Jeb Bush, Neil Bush, Marvin Bush, Dorothy Bush Koch, George P. Bush (Jeb's son), Noelle Bush (Jeb's daughter), Chelsea Clinton, Jenna Bush, Barbara Bush II, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama, Melania Knavs Trump, Donald Trump II, Vanessa Kay Haydon, Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Eric Trump, Lara Lea Yunaska Trump, Joseph Kennedy III
  • 2020: Jeb Bush II (Jeb's son), Lauren Bush-Lauren (Neil's daughter)
  • 2028: Tiffany Trump
  • 2036: Malia Obama, Sasha Obama
  • 2044: Kai Madison Trump (Donald II's daughter), Donald John III (Donald II's son), Barron Trump
  • 2048: Margaret Laura "Mila" Hager (Jenna's daughter), Tristan Milos Trump (Donald II's son), Spencer Frederick Trump (Donald II's son), Arabella Rose Kushner (Ivanka's daughter), Joseph Frederick Kushner (Ivanka's son)
  • 2052: Charlotte Mezvinsky (Chelsea's daughter), Chloe Sophia Trump (Donald II's daughter), Theodore James Kushner (Ivanka's son)

Trump has already destroyed any chance of any of his descendants ever holding that office every again. Sort of like G.W. Bush times infinity.

Elections?

That's a thing of the past. Okay, not true, as that's a thing of the near future too, but notice I speak of the near future. Events unfold; indeed, they will continue to do so, but events that haven't transpired before effecting the length of time a president can serve will change. There will be rules (complicated rules) allowing for exceptions. There will be confusions. There will be people upset. Your timelines exclude the impending changes. The timetable will change. Trump is going to bring untold change. Bwahaha

Meh, I think Trump wants Ivanka in the White House so he can finally get a feel right before burning the place down in a mass family suicide when the FBI comes to arrest him for Treason.

It was the belief in Hillary's divine right to presidency that gave us Trump in the first place(among other things).

People predicting dynastic presidencies tend to be wrong. Remember this?
755a167d48c36e78cb2d0f4af794bec7.jpg

I just figured that FFvC just wanted a hot chick on standby and real close...

Actually it sounds like a possible prequel to Idiocracy.

• Princess Kai -- 2044
    • Prince Tristan -- 2048
    • Prince Spencer -- 2048
    • Princess Chloe -- 2052
    • Prince Joseph -- 2048
  • Prince Barron -- 2044

Difficult to say. You're asking me to weigh Don's Insectuous affections for his daughter against his sexist inclinations. Chances are Don would advocate for pure agnatic succession where-in his daughters do not qualify for succession.

I don't know much about them, except I find Chloe Trump's policy position on student testing assessment problematic. Though more mature and knowledgeable than the current president, she's still such a fucking simple minded childish rethuglican.

I don't know much about them, except I find Chloe Trump's policy position on student testing assessment problematic. Though more mature and knowledgeable than the current president, she's still such a fucking simple minded childish rethuglican.
Where has she stated that?

Back
Top Bottom