• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A Very Bad Week in Store for Cheato

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
CNN said:

It appears that a significant tightening of the noose is pending this week. Mueller, being totally cognizant of the unlikelihood of Whittaker approving the release of any report(s) he might generate, may be planning to release the salient details that would appear in such reports directly to the public via sentencing memos. I'd expect the release of this information to be designed to soften public opinion toward the investigations being planned by the Democratic House leaders. At best, it might get Donny in conversation with Mikey, regarding how he can get out of the WH without going directly to prison. At worst, who knows what kind of terrible "NATIONAL EMERGENCY!!!" Cheato will drum up to divert attention from it.

Meanwhile, Gina Haspell is slated to brief Senators on the CIA's findings regarding Saudi Arabia's murder of Khashoggi.
Not a good week coming up for Team Cheato.

Yes, it's getting interesting - Treasonous Trump is calling Cohen a liar.:stupid:

That just kills me ... it means that Cheato is saying that Kislyak (Russian Ambassador) is also lying. Risky business - telling Pootie that his boy is a liar, while Pootie is still sitting on God knows how much yet-to-be-revealed dirt. :hysterical:

Yes, it's getting interesting - Treasonous Trump is calling Cohen a liar.:stupid:

That just kills me ... it means that Cheato is saying that Kislyak (Russian Ambassador) is also lying. Risky business - telling Pootie that his boy is a liar, while Pootie is still sitting on God knows how much yet-to-be-revealed dirt. :hysterical:

I don't think Trump is afraid of kompromat. Whatever Putin knows about Trump, Trump is so addled and so far removed from reality that he probably doesn't understand the consequences of Putin telling everyone about his history of money laundering or his collusion or whatever it is that he did with underage hookers while in Moscow. Further, the majority of conservative and libertarian voters have made it abundantly clear that they don't actually care what Trump is guilty of as long as he keeps the toddler concentration camps running and makes the world safe for Nazi saultes (because Nazi salutes piss off the libtards, so being Nazi is cool).

I think what Trump is afraid of is what Putin tends to do with assets that are no longer useful to him.

As we all know, Putin likes to make sure that formerly useful assets die very slowly, very painfully, and very publicly.

No matter how brain damaged Trump is, he understands that he doesn't want to die of polonium poisoning.

- - - Updated - - -

Every week is a bad week with that clown having so much power and such a loud voice.

Let this keep you up at night: long after Trump is rotting in prison, Trump voters will still be voting, so we know for a fact that the next Republican administration will be as bad or worse.

More important than that is every Republican politician now understands that the way to guarantee electoral victory is to be as outrageously racist as possible.

Back
Top Bottom