• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Afghan rapefugees strike again!

Derec

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Europe is still suffering utterly predictable consequences from the idiotic decision to take in millions of unvetted Afghan (and other Muslim) mass migrants.

Rape, killing of 13-year-old shocks Austria, 3 Afghans held

ABC News said:
Austrian authorities have arrested three Afghans as suspects in the rape and killing of a 13-year-old girl, a crime that has prompted strong condemnation and tough talk from the country’s leader on crimes committed by migrants.
The girl's body was found next to a tree in Vienna's Donaustadt district on Saturday. Two Afghan youths, aged 16 and 18, were arrested as suspects on Monday. Both were asylum-seekers; the elder had had his protected status revoked as a result of three convictions that included one for robbery.
Police said Thursday that a third man, a 23-year-old Afghan, was arrested in Vienna on Wednesday evening on suspicion of involvement.

And in Germany, an Afghan stabbed a fellow migrant to death and injured a German

Man is stabbed to death at German refugee centre 'by Afghan man'
MSN said:
A man has been stabbed to death at a German refugee centre by an Afghan man who shouted 'Allahu Akbar,' according to local media.
The knifeman, 25, allegedly murdered a 35-year-old fellow resident and wounded a German man in the attack at the accommodation in Greven, in North Rhine-Westphalia, on Sunday night..
According to Bild, the prosecutor said: 'The alleged perpetrator entered Germany in 2015 and has lived in this facility since January 2018.

Joe Biden now wants to take in more Afghans too. Bad idea!

Of course, it's not just Afghans who stab people while yelling "Allahu Akhbar". Sometimes it's Somalis.

Three killed, five seriously injured in Germany knife attack

Reuters said:
Three people were killed and five seriously injured in a knife attack in southern Germany on Friday by a 24-year-old Somali immigrant, described by officials as having been placed under compulsory psychiatric treatment in recent days.
The man had lived in Wuerzburg since 2015, the year Germany opened its borders to more than a million migrants and refugees fleeing war and poverty. His life was not in danger and he was being questioned by police in hospital, Herrmann said.
Later, he told public television that, according to one witness, the suspect had called "Allahu akbar", an Arabic phrase meaning "God is great" and often associated with acts of Islamist terrorism before starting his spree.

Note that the author admits that Germany opened their borders to economic mass migrants as well, not just legitimate refugees. Danke Merkel!

Your regular reminder: you can find an example of any behavior you wish within any population you wish. I can find plenty of examples of people who hire prostitutes and then go on to commit mass killings, or examples of people who hire prostitutes and then kill their own children. I bet I can find plenty of examples of people who hire prostitutes and keep slaves, or people who hire prostitutes and then go on rape sprees.

None of that says anything about people who hire prostitutes, though. The only necessarily common thing of that group is that they hire prostitutes, and only that because I grouped then arbitrarily on that; it's an artificial grouping.

But here we have someone who is doing that same pattern not about "people who hire prostitutes" but about "refugees". The logic is as applicable, but that didn't stop OP...

Your regular reminder: you can find an example of any behavior you wish within any population you wish. I can find plenty of examples of people who hire prostitutes and then go on to commit mass killings, or examples of people who hire prostitutes and then kill their own children. I bet I can find plenty of examples of people who hire prostitutes and keep slaves, or people who hire prostitutes and then go on rape sprees.

None of that says anything about people who hire prostitutes, though. The only necessarily common thing of that group is that they hire prostitutes, and only that because I grouped then arbitrarily on that; it's an artificial grouping.

But here we have someone who is doing that same pattern not about "people who hire prostitutes" but about "refugees". The logic is as applicable, but that didn't stop OP...

You would find cases of rape within any group of humans.

Were there no rapes in Europe before the lesser races started doing it?

I wonder how many times Derec can keep with the same consistent theme in every post before we label it proselytism. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Donald Trump: 26 accusations of sexual misconduct, ranging from harrassment, groping/assault to rape. Thank you, Derec, for highlighting this problem in society.

I agree with Derec. He immigrated here, flouts our laws, and complains about others using the same process he used to come here because of the color of their skin. He has not assimilated to American culture. I think he should be sent back*.

*Not really.

Crime is a problem period. Someone who focuses only on the crime committed by a specific group of people is showing bias towards that group. A person who shows bias towards a specific group of people may sometimes be (reasonably) mistaken for a racist.

Just saying.

The peaceful utopia that is *insert nation* suffered an egregious wrong when an ungrateful immigrant committed a crime. This marked the first time a crime was committed in *insert nation* since an immigrant last committed one. All citizens are cowering at home until the "all clear" is provided by the Government so that the residents can return to their carefree lives that are almost exclusively free of any wrong doing whatsoever... until the next immigrant commits a crime.

Joe Biden now wants to take in more Afghans too. Bad idea!

Lots of them translators and others who assisted Allied forces in their military efforts... :rolleyes:
Man, it's almost like it isn't about contracts or legalities at all, and is instead about being "lawful evil", wielding the law against some ignoring the protections of the law for others.

Since no native citizen us “vetted” does that mean it is idiotic to et them remain when one of them commits a heinous crime?

I wonder how many times Derec can keep with the same consistent theme in every post before we label it proselytism. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Five years ago, if I remember correctly. It's perversely comforting that some things never change.

If rapes by refugees are news that's a good thing--it means they're uncommon enough to be news.

When things are actually bad the events are not news--although sometimes the pattern of events can be.

If rapes by refugees are news that's a good thing--it means they're uncommon enough to be news.

Actually that is not the case, at least not for Afghans. Whenever there is a story like a rape or a stabbing, it's most often Afghans.
And the big problem is that these migrants (impetus for coming to Western Europe is economic, not safety - they'd be as safe 1000 km closer to home in a Muslim country like Turkey but bennies are far more generous in Germoney or Sweden or Austria)

When things are actually bad the events are not news--although sometimes the pattern of events can be.
Do you have any evidence that rapes, stabbings etc. among Afghans mass migrants are rare?

And the biggest problem is that it is virtually impossible to deport them even when they commit serious crimes. One of the rapist murderers in Austria robbed somebody previously and the asylum status was removed, but he was not actually deported back home. Some deportation flights take place, but in almost homeopathic numbers compared to the still ongoing mass arrivals. These people cross borders illegally, demand asylum, but then commit serious crimes. They should be deported after serving their sentences.

Actually that is not the case, at least not for Afghans. Whenever there is a story like a rape or a stabbing, it's most often Afghans.
And the big problem is that these migrants (impetus for coming to Western Europe is economic, not safety - they'd be as safe 1000 km closer to home in a Muslim country like Turkey but bennies are far more generous in Germoney or Sweden or Austria)

Do you have any evidence that rapes, stabbings etc. among Afghans mass migrants are rare?

And the biggest problem is that it is virtually impossible to deport them even when they commit serious crimes. One of the rapist murderers in Austria robbed somebody previously and the asylum status was removed, but he was not actually deported back home. Some deportation flights take place, but in almost homeopathic numbers compared to the still ongoing mass arrivals. These people cross borders illegally, demand asylum, but then commit serious crimes. They should be deported after serving their sentences.

The point is when something makes widespread news it is basically by definition very rare. If it weren't it wouldn't be news.

The point is when something makes widespread news it is basically by definition very rare. If it weren't it wouldn't be news.

Irrespective of this topic, I think this is a flawed premise.

As an example... the volume of "while black" incidents over the past few years is news, not because it is rare, but because it is NOT rare.

You are forgetting that it might be the case that there is an agenda behind the reporting of some news by some organizations. You know, like there is an agenda by some posters and their OPs.

Irrespective of this topic, I think this is a flawed premise.

As an example... the volume of "while black" incidents over the past few years is news, not because it is rare, but because it is NOT rare.

But note that we aren't seeing reports on the incidents, but on the pattern.

Back
Top Bottom