• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Alito and the Xian Nation

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Well, Alito opened his mouth thinking it was safe. Funny thing, this article is the reason why I didn't like Roberts as a nominee but felt there was no basis against him joining the Supreme Court and feeling Alito was not appropriate for the bench.
article said:
The recording, which was provided exclusively to Rolling Stone, captures Windsor approaching Alito at the event and reminding him that they spoke at the same function the year before, when she asked him a question about political polarization. In the intervening year, she tells the justice, her views on the matter had changed. “I don’t know that we can negotiate with the left in the way that needs to happen for the polarization to end,” Windsor says. “I think that it’s a matter of, like, winning.”

“I think you’re probably right,” Alito replies. “On one side or the other — one side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working — a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

Windsor goes on to tell Alito: “People in this country who believe in God have got to keep fighting for that — to return our country to a place of godliness.”

“I agree with you. I agree with you,” replies Alito, who authored the Supreme Court’s 2022 Dobbs decision, which reversed five decades of settled law and ended a constitutional right to abortion.

Well, Alito opened his mouth thinking it was safe. Funny thing, this article is the reason why I didn't like Roberts as a nominee but felt there was no basis against him joining the Supreme Court and feeling Alito was not appropriate for the bench.
article said:
The recording, which was provided exclusively to Rolling Stone, captures Windsor approaching Alito at the event and reminding him that they spoke at the same function the year before, when she asked him a question about political polarization. In the intervening year, she tells the justice, her views on the matter had changed. “I don’t know that we can negotiate with the left in the way that needs to happen for the polarization to end,” Windsor says. “I think that it’s a matter of, like, winning.”

“I think you’re probably right,” Alito replies. “On one side or the other — one side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working — a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

Windsor goes on to tell Alito: “People in this country who believe in God have got to keep fighting for that — to return our country to a place of godliness.”

“I agree with you. I agree with you,” replies Alito, who authored the Supreme Court’s 2022 Dobbs decision, which reversed five decades of settled law and ended a constitutional right to abortion.
We've been aware for a long time that Alito is a political Dominionist hack -- since he was seated -- but he had managed to not say the quiet parts out loud. Now we know he is a Dominionist hack, but here we are. How long till "fake news!!!111"? Let's place our bets!

What is worse, what he believes, or that he believes it is safer to say it out loud. I mean sure, he was a limited access event, but still... I don't believe he was being caught saying this crap (exact crap) 20 years. Has he been on the bench that long?! Fuck I'm getting old!

Mark 10, Luke 12, 14, 18 and Matthew 19.

Sell all you have and give to the poor. Jesus commands, you obey!
Now, do these Christians REALLY follow the Bible? Are they even Christians or are these people spiritual counterfeits?

Mark 10, Luke 12, 14, 18 and Matthew 19.

Sell all you have and give to the poor. Jesus commands, you obey!
Now, do these Christians REALLY follow the Bible? Are they even Christians or are these people spiritual counterfeits?
Spiritual counterfeits.

article said:

We've been aware for a long time that Alito is a political Dominionist hack -- since he was seated -- but he had managed to not say the quiet parts out loud. Now we know he is a Dominionist hack, but here we are. How long till "fake news!!!111"? Let's place our bets!
Aww, how sweet. Looks like Alito has finally found a right to privacy.

Matthew 6:5-6
5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Now stop all that open praying. No prayer in school. No praying at government meetings. No praying before the Big Game! Jesus commands! Obey!

Now stop all that open praying. No prayer in school. No praying at government meetings. No praying before the Big Game! Jesus commands! Obey!
Well then fuck Jesus! Not gonna let one crazy mofo get in the way of us MAGAts showing the universe how holy we are!

The Christian Nationalists want to cram religion into our schools. Now, most children by the age ten know Santa Claus does not exist. Imagine an era where every American school child knows Jesus commands us to sell all we have and give to the poor. Yep, kiddo, that is what the Bible says. Said kids would no more believe in Christianity than Santa. The Nationalists want religion in schools? As long as it is honest religion that teaches the commands of Jesus to the kids.

And just like mean little kids just having great fun telling others about the truth of Santa, the same little snots will tell the truth to other kids about these commands of Jesus.

The Christian Nationalists want to cram religion into our schools. Now, most children by the age ten know Santa Claus does not exist. Imagine an era where every American school child knows Jesus commands us to sell all we have and give to the poor. Yep, kiddo, that is what the Bible says. Said kids would no more believe in Christianity than Santa. The Nationalists want religion in schools? As long as it is honest religion that teaches the commands of Jesus to the kids.

And just like mean little kids just having great fun telling others about the truth of Santa, the same little snots will tell the truth to other kids about these commands of Jesus.
The KKK was following all the commands of Jesus too. Don't take my word, just ask any member.

Back
Top Bottom