• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Alt right women are upset about how alt right men treat them

It is strange her being alt-right, doesn't she have some kike blood in her?

Her only tie to Judaism I can find is her conspiracy theory that the evil Jews are secretly plotting to mass immigrate to "majority-white countries."

She has claimed some "mixed-race ancestry" (I'd bet Indian), but that really isn't a problem for supremacists. The whole concept is utterly devoid of reason or any intellectual foundation. It is nothing more than invented nonsense designed to put the believer on the "right side" of their imaginary scale of human worth (just like theism). So long as she thinks her current ethnic status is white enough to put her on that side (especially if she makes nice with the pure-blood bigots), she's golden.

BTW, I'm referring to her in the feminine until I see good evidence that her "I am male" claim is anything but tongue-in-cheek mockery of gender fluidity to appease her fellow bigots.

Having googled a bit I can see a few more....things......which would bother me about Lauren Southern's views than are evident in the otherwise apparently reasonable video in the OP link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom