• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

and Liars are going to lie

OH it's Sherri Tenpenny!!! YAY. SHE is one of the worst anti-vaxxers in the USA.

that and $3K - hardly a fine.

The IRS is not concerned with that. They would simply pay the mortgage company what is owed and take the remaining amount. If they cannot recover their due amount from the property, they will move on to any other available assets.

The IRS is not concerned with that. They would simply pay the mortgage company what is owed and take the remaining amount. If they cannot recover their due amount from the property, they will move on to any other available assets.
Yeah, in principle. In reality it’s hard to force your way into line ahead of existing note holders. With their blessing, it can work. If there are other assets that are unattached, those would be targeted first if there is a big note on the home.

Her house is worth $550k
Does she own it outright?
No "Title Conveyance" listed in the "Documents" section for that property at the Cuyahoga County "MyPlace" website. Two "Federal Tax Liens", the most recent is three weeks old. I can't open them unless I create an account.
I know it's public information but I still feel nosy. I always thought it odd that all this is made public.

Her house is worth $550k
Does she own it outright?
No "Title Conveyance" listed in the "Documents" section for that property at the Cuyahoga County "MyPlace" website. Two "Federal Tax Liens", the most recent is three weeks old. I can't open them unless I create an account.
I know it's public information but I still feel nosy. I always thought it odd that all this is made public.
Liens are a matter of public record because lenders need to know if a property is encumbered.

Back
Top Bottom