• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Angry Whitehouse Staffer on Twitter

If Melania files for divorce, I might believe it.

There hasn't been a single day when Bannon wasn't hungover. Popping Advil, sunglasses indoors, chugging water, it's tragically obvious.

I believe it only because I want to.

A real life "West Wing Man"?
f6a940810560d34c08985d4d15447711.gif

If Melania files for divorce, I might believe it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the stuff in there about Melania is true. In fact, I feel sorry for her on some level. Bird in a gilded cage and all that.

Yeah, they are too believable and consistent with what we think is happening there.

Can't we go conservative and state them as fact and then when they are shown to be fake we continue to call them fact?
The authenticity of the tweets aren't as important as the conversation they have started. And this is why it is important to ask why Steve Bannon is always drunk at work.

That work?

Oh goodness our Democracy is dead.

Yeah, they are too believable and consistent with what we think is happening there.

Can't we go conservative and state them as fact and then when they are shown to be fake we continue to call them fact?

I would have been opposed to this in the past, but it seems the performance of the Democratic Party shows us that the High Road leads only to a bridge to nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom