• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Angry Whitehouse Staffer on Twitter

Don't think it's real. He would have given away his identity with the 'I spent 10 minutes alone with Melania', since that can be backtracked. Also, not one single tweet with actual provable foreknowledge yet. Just like RoguePotusStaff

The twitter account said Bannon and Priebus don't like each other.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/G3P9ClAKAeo[/YOUTUBE]

Don't think it's real. He would have given away his identity with the 'I spent 10 minutes alone with Melania', since that can be backtracked. Also, not one single tweet with actual provable foreknowledge yet. Just like RoguePotusStaff
Some of the twits could be lies designed to protect his identity

If Melania files for divorce, I might believe it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the stuff in there about Melania is true. In fact, I feel sorry for her on some level. Bird in a gilded cage and all that.

I didn't feel at all sorry for her until I started to think about him probably threatening her with never seeing Barron again. And for every abused spouse, that's a huge threat. And even thought _everyone_ could have seen that miserable life coming before she made a decision to step into it for whatever grift she thought she would get out of it, I still do have sympathy for an abused woman unable to leave because of threats to children.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the twits could be lies designed to protect his identity

Yeah I agree this could easily be a plant tweet to throw off suspicion. But, why put her in danger with it. That's kind of odd. Trump would definitely punish her for that.

Okay, this is all fun and games until someone other than El Cheato gets hurt.

Here's what I really think these tweets are - they're posted by someone with absolutely no access to the inside of the shithouse whitehouse. But (s)he knows someone who knows someone, and is just removed enough that even if (s)he should be 'caught', the actual source of the leaks cannot be identified - (s)he could claim to have made it all up. Whatever is actually coming from the inside source is almost certainly being enhanced and expanded by the tweeter, the intermediaries or both. That serves to both inflate the entertainment value and to insulate the perps from investigation. But there is a grain of truth still embedded in the final product (the tweets).

No other scenario makes any sense to me. But it's still fun to pretend that this is an open channel to the seamy underbelly of the undeniably corrupt, chaotic and malicious whitehouse and it's nefarious plans.

But (s)he knows someone who knows someone, and is just removed enough that even if (s)he should be 'caught', the actual source of the leaks cannot be identified
That's actually what I thought when I first saw the tweets. It's how I would have done it, send private texts to someone I know only through an online contact, and have them retweet the gist.

I'd use an online friend because if the tweeter were identified as someone who, for example, graduated from my high school the year I did, or served on one of my commands, it'd be too obvious.

But if our only connection is through the Dr. Demento Novelty Song Fetish Forum, they're unlikely to trace it back to me too quickly.

Not true about RoguePotusStaff. They indicated that the LGBTQ EO was floating around when the press said there was nothing to happen. The EO was axed afterwards. That indicated some knowledge. They also got the right choice for the SCOTUS pick, but that was a 50/50. I think RoguePotusStaff has some connections, but isn't the original source. They haven't posted as much intel in a bit, probably either because they are fake or fear exposing their source.

The OP Tweeter is just too vague and makes comments that don't imply any inside information.

- - - Updated - - -

But (s)he knows someone who knows someone, and is just removed enough that even if (s)he should be 'caught', the actual source of the leaks cannot be identified
That's actually what I thought when I first saw the tweets. It's how I would have done it, send private texts to someone I know only through an online contact, and have them retweet the gist.
Wha? That'd leave a paper trail. My rule in my job is when you want to talk about anything that could be considered controversial by the fuckiest of lawyers... talk on the phone.

Don't trust it until it can produce information about something that is to happen that only an insider can know.

Too much confirmation bias going around these days.

I've heard that there's too much confirmation bias going around these days. This post helps to validate my position on the matter.

I just heard you heard they're too much confirmation bias going around these days. Would you confirm?

She appears to be an opportunist and she might have been a high-end prostitute, but calling her a grifter is going a bit far. And saying she's as much of a grifter as The Donald is absurd.

I don't care if she was a hooker, that's honest work. She may not be as prolific as Trump, but she's a scammer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5efb7ccfb0d_story.html?utm_term=.6a6fe72b34e4
Yeah, it stinks, even if she is innocent of being a hooker.
Fact is, she has no chance of making money while her husband is in office, she has got to understand that.

Back
Top Bottom