• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another quiet part out loud

And why is this in US presidential politics directory?
Women can suck at being presidents just as well as men.
it's just they can't play soccer (in the same league as men)
Oh, I see, it's in the video. He randomly starts with Biden dementia.

Last edited:
I wrote something similar when I was in eighth grade. Give me a break, I was in eighth grade. What I can't figure here is where to draw the sarcasm boundary. The article reads a lot like an exercise in brainstorming where you just record anything that comes to mind. One man, one woman. One patient, one bed in the psychiatric ward.

In effect, women are property.

Is this insane Incel or what??
Yeah, these people who are clawing at the walls to save women from transgenders, showing how they actually feel about women.
It’s simple for them. Women should do their little sports in their little shorts and leave manly things to men. Like the theme song from “All In The Family” said “girls were girls and men were men”.

In effect, women are property.

Is this insane Incel or what??
Is that all you got from the article?
Yes, there is a lot stuff evolutionary biologists keep quiet and between themselves.
Their is nothing in that article that accurately reflects evolutionary biology’s understanding of the evolution of social systems or fitness for passing on genes. It’s on par with Jordan Peterson’s lobsters.

He even fucks up his concept of freedom. For him freedom is a system with mandatory monogamy which necessarily needs force to enforce.

It's not directly related to the election, but rather showing the thinking of some of the Republicans.

An organization that welcomes someone like this is not an organization I want to be part of.

It's not directly related to the election, but rather showing the thinking of some of the Republicans.

An organization that welcomes someone like this is not an organization I want to be part of.
He may have worded his thoughts a bit more subtle but he is essentially correct.
Men and women are different.

Abusive men fall asleep. A good club to the head will stop that. And poison in food will do the job too. Goodness gracious.

People say women are weaker. There are lots of physically weaker men throughout history who have had to deal with physically bigger and stronger men all the time. It's not like we haven't had guns for 600 years and bows and arrows for thousands. Women can very much take care of themselves though I think they are better off not alone, but a man is better off not alone too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom