• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anti-semitic activity in the US on the rise

Ahh, so that's what causes anti-semitism. If nobody called anybody anti-semitic, then people would stop spray painting swastikas on buildings. I get it now. If Jews would shut the fuck up, there would be no problem.

I find this response to what Kiran said intersting. It doesn't address Kiran's point whatsoever and tries to paint Kiran as having said Jews should shut the fuck up.... Is this projection on blastula's part or something more nefarious? bom-bom-bommm.

The anti-boycott law made mostly for Israel is definitely real. It is not a consumer level law, it is for companies who agree to help the Arab League boycott by agreeing to NOT do business with Israel in exchange for doing business with the Arab companies/countries.

I think that I don't disagree with the law on its face, it is a form of extortion the Arab League is asking for. Even if this was Zaire in 1986 demanding a US company not do business with South Africa, I would think that the US company agreeing to this (not just because they disagree with Apartheid) should be punishable. We can't have foreign countries pulling shit like this on our sovereignty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_Administration_Act_of_1979#Federal_Law.2FRegulation_Forbidding_Anti-Israel_Boycotts

"Those laws discourage, and in some circumstances, prohibit U.S. companies from furthering or supporting the boycott of Israel sponsored by the Arab League, and certain Muslim countries, including complying with certain requests for information designed to verify compliance with the boycott. "

But what if the U.S. company doesn't do business with Israel and is not prompted by a foreign country or company? Are they in trouble?

Will there be a sting operation of an Israeli business approach them and ask to do a deal and then a investigation/punishment for rejecting it? Sort of like gays going to a christian bakery for a wedding cake.

If you understand what being the chosen people means, you might think differently. Also, not all Jews buy the "chosen" thing, buy the way. For the most part Judaism is the religion we all agree not to practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Really. Hitler thought the Jews were not human beings. You really think Zionism is based on that. You prove your views with each post you make, Your understanding of history would be lost in a thimble.

Obviously. If they are not the Master Race, who gave them the right to steal another people's country and subject them to incessant racist bullying? I'm afraid I know rather a lot of history, and certainly immensely more than your gooodself.

They didn't steal anyone's country, period. They purchased land and they were granted the land by the UN. Then almost every country in the world recognized them. So now, you would be factually incorrect.

Arseholes. Since when did the UN have the right to give anyones's country to someone else? Almost every other country is run by US quislings, as you know, and they do what they are told, even if, like us, they had very large numbers of their soldiers murdered by zionist terrorists.

There is no way to paint anything but an aggressive face on zionists. The very concept drips of exceptionalism that God's favored people have the right to take other peoples' lands for their own and to declare these other people not worthy of human rights, incapable of reason, and rightfully eligible for slaughter by IDF forces. It really pisses me that my government underwrites zionist shit to the tune of many billions of dollars and probably supplied them their nuclear arsenal. Israel should be abolished as a Jewish state and reconstituted as a state in which persons of all lineages and religions are equal. It is a gross insult to seize the lands of Palestine and then after massively abusing the Palestinians rename the place Israel in the first place. It should be called Palestine.

As anyone would be, if they declared a colonial state in someone else's country, obviously. Your Great Teacher Hitler had the same trouble.

That "country" you keep referring to was the Ottoman Empire, which was defeated in WWI and fell apart. The area that became Israel was stateless at the time.

Are you trying to make the claim that the Ottoman Empire should've somehow been allowed to resurrect?
total bullshit. Empires are part of bully-boy exploitation - countries belong to their populations - in this case, the Palestinians, who have always been there.

That "country" you keep referring to was the Ottoman Empire, which was defeated in WWI and fell apart. The area that became Israel was stateless at the time.

Are you trying to make the claim that the Ottoman Empire should've somehow been allowed to resurrect?
total bullshit. Empires are part of bully-boy exploitation - countries belong to their populations - in this case, the Palestinians, who have always been there.

I'm sure the Jewish Temple was there with Jews in it before the Temple Mount was there... Just sayin..... How far back do you want to go.......

I'm sure the Jewish Temple was there with Jews in it before the Temple Mount was there... Just sayin..... How far back do you want to go.......

You can go all the way back to the dawn of civilization if you'd like.

Jericho has been continuously occupied for the last 9,000 years or more. Jenin, Hebron, Ramallah, etc. have populations that go back 3,000 to 4,000 years. Back then, small tribes who worshipped their little tribal gods like Baal and El were the norm, but over time most residents converted to monotheistic religions and passed those beliefs on to their children. Nowadays, the residents are a mixture of Muslims, Christians, and Jews, with a scattering of small sects like Druze and Yazidis.

Canaanites would do - but do you really believe no Old Testament Jews changed religion? If so, you are a total clown. People, and peoples, changed to Judaism and back again, and the more they did, the more they were able to remain in their own country, as the Palestinians have, unlike the Khazars.

And of course, Palestine has been continuously invaded. Babylonians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Turks. It's not like there have been pure races or civilizations there since the bronze age.

wow, the top tweet is really from John Carpenter. Actually, he should not have taken the bait of the billboard scene being abused for with a picture of a grasping jewish merchant being visible with the aid of the glasses. Not gonna post that picture.

1156bc51e7710f3a847e1d481228fa9bc1f8323be0cb3e909bfbc4c97491c0b5.jpg

The above picture was on the retweet chain to him. It is very meta, you could say it is anti-seMETAic. It can't be doubted that this is funny to the shitposting crowd.

Social media is just letting shitpost people to insane levels. But these shitposters are ruin the entire internet for everyone.

At any rate, the movie was great and I never thought it was about Jews at all. I do wonder if this movie was not made if the career of David Icke would have been as lucrative.

i grew up in the deep south, and until 8th grade i had no idea of jews beings a 'race'. i actually asked my history teacher, when studying nazis and all, 'why didn't they just convert?'. now, i ask you - was i raised to be anti-semitic in that i never considered jewishness as anything other than a religion?

btw, aren't arabs semites, too?

wow, the top tweet is really from John Carpenter. Actually, he should not have taken the bait of the billboard scene being abused for with a picture of a grasping jewish merchant being visible with the aid of the glasses. Not gonna post that picture.

View attachment 9334

The above picture was on the retweet chain to him. It is very meta, you could say it is anti-seMETAic. It can't be doubted that this is funny to the shitposting crowd.

Social media is just letting shitpost people to insane levels. But these shitposters are ruin the entire internet for everyone.

At any rate, the movie was great and I never thought it was about Jews at all. I do wonder if this movie was not made if the career of David Icke would have been as lucrative.

They photoshopped a tweet, so what?

Back
Top Bottom