• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anti-semitic activity in the US on the rise

And before formal declarations were made? Don't hide behind semantics Loren, people hate that. The Israelis attacked the palestinians. I said nothing of the Arabs.

There were small ongoing attacks in both directions before statehood.

The attacks in the 1930s were small, in that the bombings and drive-by attacks only killed about a dozen people at a time. But by 1948 the attacks had become large scale, involving several different paramilitary forces, and with hundreds of civilians killed in just one town alone.

At the moment of statehood there was an invasion. Look at the timeline--the invasion was in response to the existence of a Jewish state, not by any Jewish violence.

Whether it was an invasion or allies of the resident population joining the fight depends on whether you believe Israel existed just because Zionists said so. Either way, it was an escalation of an on-going conflict, not a brand new conflict that suddenly started in May of 1948.

The real sin of the Jews was throwing off the Muslim yoke.

Horseshit.

The Palestinians Jews weren't under the yoke of their Muslim neighbors. The majority of Jews who took up arms to create the State of Israel were Europeans who immigrated illegally into Palestine for that specific purpose. They were not, and had never been, 'yoked' by the Palestinians.

To be honest, it's a difficult decision to come to. I think the nation of Israel is unjustly founded, but like it or not they're here now. And like it or not there is no going back. The Zionists failed to integrate the native population but rather pushed them away, so now they have a displaced and disaffected population of rebels at their doorstep.

1) The area that was intended to be Israel was a Jewish majority. There's no issue of a "native population".

2) They did integrate most of those who didn't leave before the war started. They just didn't allow back in those that did leave.

The bitter cold truth is that the chance for peace has honestly past, and there is only one outcome possible:

There never has been a chance for peace. The Muslims can't accept the loss of land they considered conquered.

Either through direct war or through the slow and agonizing attrition of asymmetric warfare, one will destroy the other and push them out of the region indefinitely.

I don't believe that's the only possibility. If the Islamists lose power in Arab lands then the war in Israel will eventually die out.

If you understand what being the chosen people means, you might think differently. Also, not all Jews buy the "chosen" thing, buy the way. For the most part Judaism is the religion we all agree not to practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Really. Hitler thought the Jews were not human beings. You really think Zionism is based on that. You prove your views with each post you make, Your understanding of history would be lost in a thimble.

Obviously. If they are not the Master Race, who gave them the right to steal another people's country and subject them to incessant racist bullying? I'm afraid I know rather a lot of history, and certainly immensely more than your gooodself.

They didn't steal anyone's country, period. They purchased land and they were granted the land by the UN. Then almost every country in the world recognized them. So now, you would be factually incorrect.

Arseholes. Since when did the UN have the right to give anyones's country to someone else? Almost every other country is run by US quislings, as you know, and they do what they are told, even if, like us, they had very large numbers of their soldiers murdered by zionist terrorists.

When the Jews returned in peace to the land of their ancestors bought land and improved it.

The Arabs attacked the Jews. The Jews fought back and won. This happened again and again.

The Jews had no reason to initiate the use of violence. They could out compete the Arabs academically and economically with their higher IQ's.

Bullshit. The murderous Zionist terrorists have seen off so many people that only a drunk could believe such bilge, but you don't, do you: just another part of the Zionist Lie-Machine, tedious and disgusting.

Except the Israelis did attack the Palestinians. I also like how you use "Jew" in place of "Israeli" as if to silently acknowledge that Israel is an ethnic state for the Jewish people.

Except you have it backwards. When Israel declared statehood it was immediately attacked.

As anyone would be, if they declared a colonial state in someone else's country, obviously. Your Great Teacher Hitler had the same trouble.

Except you have it backwards. When Israel declared statehood it was immediately attacked.

As anyone would be, if they declared a colonial state in someone else's country, obviously. Your Great Teacher Hitler had the same trouble.

That "country" you keep referring to was the Ottoman Empire, which was defeated in WWI and fell apart. The area that became Israel was stateless at the time.

Are you trying to make the claim that the Ottoman Empire should've somehow been allowed to resurrect?

That "country" you keep referring to was the Ottoman Empire, which was defeated in WWI and fell apart. The area that became Israel was stateless at the time.

So what? State or not, nobody is entitled to show up somewhere and start dividing and rearranging a place to their liking against the wishes of those who already live there.

Except it wasn't someone else's country. The partition into Israel and Palestine was conducted with the permission of the rulers of the country at that time.

- - - Updated - - -

So what? State or not, nobody is entitled to show up somewhere and start dividing and rearranging a place to their liking against the wishes of those who already live there.

You're forgetting that the Jews did live there at the time.

As if I wasn't aware of this. Please. The Jews there at the time were a minority, most of whom were recent arrivals and only there because a Western power made it possible to begin with. But regardless, that doesn't give them the right to gobble up the lion's share of the land and place a large portion of its existing populace under their yoke.

As if I wasn't aware of this. Please. The Jews there at the time were a minority, most of whom were recent arrivals and only there because a Western power made it possible to begin with. But regardless, that doesn't give them the right to gobble up the lion's share of the land and place a large portion of its existing populace under their yoke.

Many were recent arrivals--but most of the Palestinains were also reasonably recent arrivals. You don't have to go back far to find the land pretty empty.

And it doesn't matter that it's western powers. It was the lawful owner of the land that did the partition.

Many were recent arrivals--but most of the Palestinains were also reasonably recent arrivals. You don't have to go back far to find the land pretty empty.

We've all heard these tired old talking points of yours before. The demographic data doesn't back them up.

Survey_of_Palestine_Page_142.jpg

The important bits here are the before and after tallies; they also tabulate the migratory increase for each group - 4% for Muslims, vs 74 percent for Jews. So in other words, you've no idea what you're talking about and are just making shit up. But the number of people surprised by this is precisely zero - and the effect it will have on your shameless, knee-jerk apologia of Israel will also be zero.

And it doesn't matter that it's western powers. It was the lawful owner of the land that did the partition.

Ridiculous. Acquiring land, from a defeated enemy or otherwise, does not allow you to violate the rights of the people living there. I guess the U.S. government's treatment of indigenous peoples was just A-OK, because they claimed "rightful ownership" of the land.

We've all heard these tired old talking points of yours before. The demographic data doesn't back them up.

View attachment 9230

The important bits here are the before and after tallies; they also tabulate the migratory increase for each group - 4% for Muslims, vs 74 percent for Jews. So in other words, you've no idea what you're talking about and are just making shit up. But the number of people surprised by this is precisely zero - and the effect it will have on your shameless, knee-jerk apologia of Israel will also be zero.

Ridiculous. Acquiring land, from a defeated enemy or otherwise, does not allow you to violate the rights of the people living there. I guess the U.S. government's treatment of indigenous peoples was just A-OK, because they claimed "rightful ownership" of the land.

Cherry picking.

You went back far enough to show Jewish immigration, you didn't go back far enough to show the Muslim immigration.

Cherry picking.

No, you're just making shit up.

You went back far enough to show Jewish immigration, you didn't go back far enough to show the Muslim immigration.

The demographic information available is largely consistent with a natural increase in the Arab Muslim population similar to what's seen in the picture above. Certainly nothing like the torrential flood of immigration that occurred after the British invited the Jews in. I could go and dig up some more data if I wanted to, but you'd just shift the goalposts again. Besides, it was your claim to begin with, so if you disagree, you can go dig up the relevant figures. We both know that's not going to happen, though.

Well at least this is not happening here:

Taiwan-Nazi-635x357.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38437876

This leads me to ask, were the Japanese fairly nice to the Taiwanese while being murderous in places like Nanjing? Is there some kind of Axis Powers nostalgia in Taiwan?

I hear that Indonesia has some wierd Hitler fascination - is it because without WW2 they might still be a Dutch Colony?

Unlike Muslims, Atheists, even Christians, I've really not seen much anti-jew hate over the past decade in the west. If anything the blank cheque given to Israel and any criticism of it called "antisemitism" for years now has been the polar opposite. See a lot of anti-jew hate among middle eastern muslims... but that is to be expected given Israel and the plight of the palestinians

What I am saying is that when you tell people they can't boycott Israeli goods and that they're anti-semites for wanting to do so, that it feeds into the idea that "Jews control the world and want to stop you from speaking out!"

Ahh, so that's what causes anti-semitism. If nobody called anybody anti-semitic, then people would stop spray painting swastikas on buildings. I get it now. If Jews would shut the fuck up, there would be no problem.

I find this response to what Kiran said intersting. It doesn't address Kiran's point whatsoever and tries to paint Kiran as having said Jews should shut the fuck up.... Is this projection on blastula's part or something more nefarious? bom-bom-bommm.

Back
Top Bottom