• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anyone else guilty of online shipment stalking?

MY PACKAGE OF 6 USB-C CHARGER CABLES CAME TODAY!! I'M so happy I'm on the moon!! Well, not really. My kids can't stop stepping on theirs and breaking the ends.

Speaking of buying online, are you eBay or Amazon, or something else?

Me. eBay.

Speaking of buying online, are you eBay or Amazon, or something else?

Me. eBay.

Rarely eBay. But I have noticed some vehicle dealerships who do not have online parts stores will sell on eBay, so I’m am watchful.
Weaning myself off Amazon and proud to say I’m doing a pretty good job of it. Their prices are not competitive on many items any longer. And I don’t think they vet “other sellers” at all. I ordered a sanding disc variety pack. Was suppose to have five different grits. I got a falling apart box with four different grits. The one missing was one I tend to start out with most, 150. Pissed me off. I complained and told them to send me my 10 150 grit discs. They offered to refund me four dollars instead. I don’t want your goddamn four dollars. I want my standings discs, dick.

With inflation up and workers scarce, I wonder why FedEx, UPS, and USPS do not offer discounted shipping if consumers pick up at their local brick and mortar locations. That so called “last mile” of delivery is suppose to be where most of the cost is.
Maybe I’m missing something here. More likely they haven’t picked up on it yet. I’m probably just out ahead of the curve again.

Back
Top Bottom