• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anyone heard from the "Stop the Steal" morons lately?

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
I almost forgot about them.
They WERE threatening to take their guns to the street.
It almost seems like they forgot to think through their plan.
What were they going to do once they got to the streets with their guns? Start shooting people for fun? Ask them who they voted for, and THEN shoot them?
Maybe someone else here can figure it out.

They are working on a Jade Helm 21 statement, to rally against the imminent Commie-Atheist-Libral-Biden declaration of Federal Marshall Law in Texas. Then they will call up their militias. It will be revealed soon enough when the Burritogate plot is exposed...

What were they going to do once they got to the streets with their guns? Start shooting people for fun? Ask them who they voted for, and THEN shoot them?

I actually do expect them to come waddling out of their trailers and their moms' basements any time now, huffing and puffing and covered in automatic weaponry.

I actually do expect them to come waddling out of their trailers and their moms' basements any time now, huffing and puffing and covered in automatic weaponry.

I think they went back to denying that COVID exists.

I haven't seen news on them since yesterday. Maybe they forgot what they were complaining about or their heads blew up when Trump mostly stopped trying to steal the election and they realized that they were urging Trump to stop his steal. Na,.. they are too stupid to think that far.

Maybe they are confused that there is still a pandemic. After all, weren't they promised it would be over when the election was finished.

Or maybe they are off spreading their thanksgiving virus to all their relatives.

I don't know there they are. There aren't that many around where I am.

Mostly quiet where I live, but who isn't exhausted by this election cycle? I have a nutcase relative who was emailing me links to articles I just had to read before the election (which I never did.) She's gone dormant. The few faithful warriors still have their Trump/Pence signs out, and one jackass on a county road has had his flag at half-mast since Nov. 7 -- which should tell you that he knew Trump's claims of victory were bullshit even then. The Trumpies I know who were college educated and have sophisticated vocabularies -- now those are the ones I'm curious about. I'm dying to ask, "But his claim that he actually won -- you did know that one was a lie, didn't you? At least that one?" But I won't. Good fences make good neighbors. We're careful to mark our boundaries, and we step around them delicately.
And there's the now-famous Twitter from a nurse in South Dakota (Jodi Doering) who describes the patients she gets who are battling covid but still believe it's not real. Here's some of what she said, as quoted in one of our local papers:
"The ones that stick out are those who still don't believe the virus is real. The ones who scream at you for a magic medicine and that Joe Biden is going to ruin the USA. All while gasping for breath on 100% Vapotherm. They tell you there must be another reason they are sick. The call you names and ask why you have to wear all that 'stuff' because they don't have covid because it's not real. Yes, this really happens."
In my hometown, we had a man in his late 30s who filled social media with all kinds of nonsense on covid and proudly insisted he would never mask up. He was found dead in his house 4 months ago from covid.

I live with a right wing authoritarian. He's one of those "I don't like the guy, but..." people. Anyway, we get along because we do not talk about politics. Ever. So not a word from him, not even an indication that he's aware we even had an election.

Back
Top Bottom