• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Are men hardwired to be idiots?

Everyone is hard-wired to be an idiot.

Men and women between culture and nature and personal experience tend to be idiots in different ways for different reasons....

My anecdotal impression is that women tend to be more compassionate, and have more common sense and emotional intelligence.

There are exceptions, of course. Has any scientist measured testosterone levels in Republioturds like "Karen" and Congresswomen Boebert and Greene?

Women were also the driving cultural force of The Satanic Panic, The Prohibition, and Comic Book panic, of doTERRA, herbalife, and a number of other things.

All of these seem to happen in an uncritical "mommyblog" eco system, or whatever it was called before the phenomena emerged on that platform.

That phenomena is clearly real. It is different from and simultaneously similar to the common male idiocy of following the biggest strongest ape in the room.

Men and women between culture and nature and personal experience tend to be idiots in different ways for different reasons....

My anecdotal impression is that women tend to be more compassionate, and have more common sense and emotional intelligence.

There are exceptions, of course. Has any scientist measured testosterone levels in Republioturds like "Karen" and Congresswomen Boebert and Greene?

Common sense? Aren't you the one who said your wife filled a whole wall of shelves in your house with pillows, but disallowed a single shelf with useful tools like screwdrivers? :)

Common sense? Aren't you the one who said your wife filled a whole wall of shelves in your house with pillows, but disallowed a single shelf with useful tools like screwdrivers? :)

So, shelves in houses from certain perspectives are more about communication, display, and social posturing. I totally get why pillows are allowed and screwdrivers are not.

There is a sense to it, though it is not "common", especially on the XX mode side of the bimodal distribution. It is a "social" sense, rather than one of purely material concerns.

Back
Top Bottom