• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Arizona indicts the usual suspects for attempting to subvert election

Rudi again!
The deep state really has it in for him.

As someone who has lived in Arizona for almost 30 years, this makes me happy....and angry.

Happy that we have an Attorney General who pursued this case and is holding these frauds accountable for their actions, and sad that it had to come to this.

Conservatives wax poetic about the "good old days," and whine about "participation trophies" handed out to kids. "Goddammit when I was a kid and the other team won, you went out into the middle of the field, lined up, gave them a hi-five, said 'good game' and went back to the locker room."

It was an important life lesson. "You did your best, but the other team was just better today."

These fucksticks not only didn't learn that lesson, but they're teaching their kids that you have a god-given right to win every time, and if you have to cheat a little to get that victory, you're justified.

I hope Mayes doesn't let them off with plea deals.

Trump is listed as an unindicted co-conspirator. I'm hoping that the unindicted part will change when the Supreme Court rules that no, Donald, you are not above the law.

Why did it take so long to do what Georgia did quite awhile ago? Too bad, the idiots in Georgia are still making it difficult of Willis to do her job.
Sad.

Why did it take so long to do what Georgia did quite awhile ago? Too bad, the idiots in Georgia are still making it difficult of Willis to do her job.
Sad.
The previous AG made sure nothing would happen on his watch. Mayes had to basically start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom