• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Arizona pastor predicts ‘AIDS-free Christmas’ if all gays are killed, as God commands

What is it with the fixation & fear some of these fundamentalists have with gay people? Even when I was a Christian I didn't get it. Other than the condemnation in the Bible, what is it about gays that makes fundamentalist go ape shit?

Not all fundies... just the ones that are gay themselves. It is a "get that tasty dick away from me before I do something I am going to get in trouble for", type of thing.

What is it with the fixation & fear some of these fundamentalists have with gay people? Even when I was a Christian I didn't get it. Other than the condemnation in the Bible, what is it about gays that makes fundamentalist go ape shit?

Not all fundies... just the ones that are gay themselves. It is a "get that tasty dick away from me before I do something I am going to get in trouble for", type of thing.

You are probably right. How fast you run depends on what's chasing you and how hard you fight depends on the cost of losing the fight.

Back
Top Bottom