• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Arrogant Christians In The White House

No one, not even the Christians who held their noses and voted for him believe Trump is religious.

The only thing the Trumpster worships is money - and himself.

Trump seeks to use the religious as the religious seek to use him.

^^^ My opinion as well. I don't think he has really considered the question one way or the other (other than to believe himself to be a god), but if pressed would claim a belief in a christian deity (and possibly even believe that he does). Religion, though? That is strictly for show and what he can gain by it.

No one, not even the Christians who held their noses and voted for him believe Trump is religious.

The only thing the Trumpster worships is money - and himself.

The Christians who voted for him think he was sent from their god to save the world from the Satanic Hillary.

Their god controls everything.

Human stupidity has nothing to do with it.

Heh, not a problem. I don't have any respect for any religion, nor any subset of any religion, not even the one that tried to indoctrinate me from birth. I just have more experience with that one, so I know alot about that particular unruly mob.

'Murrican Evangelicalism panders to the lowest common denominators in terms of education and intelligence. At least that's been my experience...

Protestantism, in general, is extremely anti-intellectual. Of course, "Protestantism" is mostly a group defined by what it is not - i.e. not Catholics or Eastern Orthodox (or Coptic, or Assyrian, or...) Which goes back to Martin Luther. But in any event, the Reformation wasn't a good thing, from the POV of secularism.

Back
Top Bottom