• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Articles Of Impeachment Filed

There are now several people who can be made to squeal when threatened with jail. Will all of them lie on behalf of Trump and risk a federal prison sentence? Of course, a pardon could cure any of that. But would Pence pardon all of them (Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, Fuckstick Jr., etc.)?

Anyway, if it was just one person, maybe that one person would go to jail for Trump. But all of them? Not a chance. My money's on Kushner to admit that Trump knew about the meeting the entire time. He'll eventually cut a deal and rat out his wife's dad.

America will still be placed stocked with millions of idiots who are allowed to vote though.

My money's on Kushner to admit that Trump knew about the meeting the entire time. He'll eventually cut a deal and rat out his wife's dad.

Pretty safe bet, considering the Kushner family's venerable tradition of screwing your in-laws:

In 2005, Charles Kushner, a wealthy New Jersey real-estate developer, went to prison. A feud with his brother over a business deal escalated into a bizarre revenge scheme in which Charles hired a prostitute and arranged to videotape her having sex in a motel room with his brother-in-law.

There are now several people who can be made to squeal when threatened with jail. Will all of them lie on behalf of Trump and risk a federal prison sentence? Of course, a pardon could cure any of that. But would Pence pardon all of them (Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, Fuckstick Jr., etc.)?

Anyway, if it was just one person, maybe that one person would go to jail for Trump. But all of them? Not a chance. My money's on Kushner to admit that Trump knew about the meeting the entire time. He'll eventually cut a deal and rat out his wife's dad.

America will still be placed stocked with millions of idiots who are allowed to vote though.

In answer to your last point, it's called democracy which does not judge idiocy on the basis of political views, race etc and nor are there any re-education centres in the USA. However the hard-left is working on it by starting with campus censorship and politically correct wording.

My money's on Kushner to admit that Trump knew about the meeting the entire time. He'll eventually cut a deal and rat out his wife's dad.

Pretty safe bet, considering the Kushner family's venerable tradition of screwing your in-laws:

In 2005, Charles Kushner, a wealthy New Jersey real-estate developer, went to prison. A feud with his brother over a business deal escalated into a bizarre revenge scheme in which Charles hired a prostitute and arranged to videotape her having sex in a motel room with his brother-in-law.

So this is Jared's father, not him? This is not much to go on. The focus of an investigation should be on him, not common knowledge of his father which is accessible in wiki.

I'm sure there could be some sewage covering Jared but media such as Vanity Fair is not the right magazine to find hard evidence of very much.

WP, "in your own view" translates to me as, "What I wish to believe"... based on my interactions with you. Your "view" is through specially colored lenses that allow you to remove all context and treat every element of fact as an isolated and independent event.

If Trump did shoot someone on 5th avenue, you would dissect each step to show how he did nothing wrong.

It's not illegal to own a gun
It's not illegal to want to kill someone
It's not illegal to say you want to kill someone
It's not illegal to be walking north on the sidewalk of 5th avenue
It's not illegal to fire a gun you legally own
It's not illegal to refuse medical aid to a gunshot victim if you believe the scene is unsafe for you
It's not illegal to run southbound on the sidewalk of 5th avenue
It's not illegal to pack a suitcase
It's not illegal to board an aircraft
It's not illegal to transfer all of your money to a Russian bank
It's not illegal to fly to Russia.

Not necessary. The prime question would be did he shoot the gun.

Shooting a gun is not illegal... Billionaire Lives Matter! Millions of guns are fired every day! Thousands of people get shot every single day.. happens all the time, so you are just picking on him.. and OBAMA! OH-Fucking-BAMA!
Supporting information (working backwards) can he be placed in the area during the time the person was shot. Were there witnesses.

It's not illegal to be in the area... no witnesses.. the 15 people that LEAKED information that Trump was in the area is FAKE NEWS!!! You should be arresting the LEAKERS, not pursuing this WHICH HUNT!!
However if there are no witnesses, questions like did he board an aircraft (travel from another place) would be relevant.

FAKE NEWS. Why would someone board a commercial aircraft when they have a taxpayer funded private jet? Someone is trying to frame him because... OBAMACARE!
However if Trump did want to shoot someone he would most likely delegate this to someone else.

Nixon was impeached for delegating a low-level domestic crime (breaking and entering)... simply being complacent is incriminating.
So who would he delegate colluding with the Russians to? Jared? Please.. it's not like he had any meetings with Russ... Oh, wait...

Back
Top Bottom