• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

As Mueller closes in, Trump goes to Putin for instructions

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.politicususa.com/2018/0...private-meeting-with-putin-before-summit.html

Not long ago, a whole delegation of Republican legislators went to Russia to bow and scrape and demonstrate their submission to the Russian government.

Now Trump has run to Russia looking for a private meeting with the leader of the Republican party.

Everyone must be scared of the Mueller investigation. Either that, or he's just receiving instructions on what to do for the 2018 elections.

Is a private meeting between world leaders the norm? Did he do this with little rocket man? With Trudeau? With Merkel?

The hottest points of the Mueller investigation are kinda on hold. Cohen's records were just released by the referee or whatever who judged only 160 or so subject to attorney client privilege out of thousands.

Manafort is in solitary, his trial begins in a couple of weeks.

So for timing, I wonder if Trump wouldn't be better off holding the summit when there's really bad press to distract from.

Is a private meeting between world leaders the norm? Did he do this with little rocket man? With Trudeau? With Merkel?

Right.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he wants a private meeting with Putin right after all those Republican legislators kowtowed to the Russian government, just before an election, and just as the Mueller investigation heats up.

Right.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he wants a private meeting with Putin right after all those Republican legislators kowtowed to the Russian government, just before an election, and just as the Mueller investigation heats up.

Look at it through Trumpvision glasses - he hopes to convince his baseholes that Russia is good and the EU, Canada, Mexico et al are bad. What could be better than him coming back fresh from Russia, with all the love from Uncle Vlad and a posse of Rethuglican traitors echoing his praises? Can't you hear it now? "My friend and ally Vladimir Putin - a very strong leader by the way - has committed to cooperate with the US in an unprecedented diplomatic victory that fixes all the mistakes of past administrations. Russia is going to be a fantastic trading partner that will create millions of new jobs, as soon as I lift those unfair sanctions blah blah blah..."

Trump alone in the same room as Putin is like putting a cane toad in the same aquarium as a python.

Or the world's most willing mouth in close proximity to an erect cock.

An erect cock near the world's most greased up butthole.

A butthole holding back a lunch of carne burritos and jalapeños next to an open toilet.

Any metaphor consisting of getting eaten, sucked, fucked, or shat on is appropriate here.

Or STDs because whatever kind of fucking Trump's gonna take is gonna be brought back here and spread to the rest of the nation.

I've been noticing that some of Trump's supporters are moving from "The Russia Connection is BS" to "Russia Ain't So Bad" lately.

It does seem like there are parallels between Putin's Russia and Republican values, although it's probabaly more just a case of trying to reconcile cognitive dissonance, or something to that effect.

I've been noticing that some of Trump's supporters are moving from "The Russia Connection is BS" to "Russia Ain't So Bad" lately.

It does seem like there are parallels between Putin's Russia and Republican values, although it's probabaly more just a case of trying to reconcile cognitive dissonance, or something to that effect.

Sure. Russia represents the ideal state to Republicans. An oligarchy lives in fabulous wealth while the rest of the nation lives in squalor. People who criticize the government are immediately jailed or killed. The government has completely fake "elections" in which the government carefully picks candidates in order to preserve the existing power structure, so they have the illusion of elections while making the actual votes meaningless. Famous rock stars get thrown in prison if they criticize the government or the church that supports the government.

There's no freedom and an established aristocracy calls all the shots. It's everything Republican voters have been fighting for for decades.

Sure. Russia represents the ideal state to Republicans. An oligarchy lives in fabulous wealth while the rest of the nation lives in squalor. People who criticize the government are immediately jailed or killed. The government has completely fake "elections" in which the government carefully picks candidates in order to preserve the existing power structure, so they have the illusion of elections while making the actual votes meaningless. Famous rock stars get thrown in prison if they criticize the government or the church that supports the government.

There's no freedom and an established aristocracy calls all the shots. It's everything Republican voters have been fighting for for decades.
You left out where they buddy up to the church on how to get rid of all those dirty homosexuals.

The idea of the right-wing wanting single party rule has been parroted on AM radio for quite a while, pretty much since '08 when they were arguing that just because they were the minority party didn't mean they shouldn't get their way.

Just wait until the Christian Republicans here catch on to the fact that Christians there are quite different than what they're used to. They both may be Christian dominionists, but the Russians are that scary orthodox type that reminds most Americans of Catholicism. Not exactly your White Republican truck driving chrome trucknut variety.

Victory for Putin! America's long-standing alliances are coming apart.

http://www.joemygod.com/2018/07/16/germany-says-europe-can-no-longer-rely-on-the-us/

headline said:
Germany Says Europe Can No Longer Rely On The US

Conservatives: We need toddler concentration camps because we're not getting enough white immigrants from Europe! Why don't more Europeans want to come here?

Also conservatives: Our traditional European allies are the enemy!
I'm at the point of saying "Fine, let the old AM Radio host be the fucking President".

I'll be honest, I didn't see footage of the press conference until tonight. Conservative media is going to have a hard time spinning this as a Trump victory.

I'll be honest, I didn't see footage of the press conference until tonight. Conservative media is going to have a hard time spinning this as a Trump victory.
Do they have to? His brown shirts love him... they are aligned to him.

Back
Top Bottom