• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ben Carson, almost as humble as Moses

The left did the same thing to Clarence Thomas. Nothing frightens the left more than a runaway slave.

The left did the same thing to Clarence Thomas. Nothing frightens the left more than a runaway slave.

The left broke into Thomas' house and erected a kitschy mantleplace altar with hypocritical bible verses on it? That's astonishing!

But seriously, Harriet Tubman never frightened the Left.

The man seems to be a self absorbed egomaniac who invents stories left and right to make himself seem......well the stories just make him seem pathetic even though in this guy's crazed mind they are probably meant to inflate his image with idiots who are able to buy his nonsense.

tucmb.jpg

Now, I do agree that the Left has a lot of hostility toward any black person who is not toeing the progressive party line. However, Ben Carson is a fundamentalist, creationist, nutjob who deserves all the ridicule he is getting and then some.

P.S.: Years ago I used to have a (pre-smart) phone names Alias2. It has a neat e-ink keyboard that could change layout. Does your name have anything to do with it?

The left broke into Thomas' house and erected a kitschy mantleplace altar with hypocritical bible verses on it? That's astonishing!
No, they got a woman to complain about him because she was offended at a sexual joke (involving a soda can if I recall correctly) he might have told 15 years earlier.
He means the metaphorical Democratic/Left plantation, not an actual, literal one.

No, they got a woman to complain about him because she was offended at a sexual joke (involving a soda can if I recall correctly) he might have told 15 years earlier.
He means the metaphorical Democratic/Left plantation, not an actual, literal one.

How could you forget the pubic hair on the Coke can?! That was one of the real gems from the Anita Hill hearings.

How could you forget the pubic hair on the Coke can?! That was one of the real gems from the Anita Hill hearings.
I do not remember too many details, but how could she possibly know that it was public hair? Especially when, for black men, head hair also tends to be short and curly ...

I do not remember too many details, but how could she possibly know that it was public hair? Especially when, for black men, head hair also tends to be short and curly ...

As I remember it, Clarence had brought an unopened can of Coke in front of Anita Hill, said something like, "There's a pubic hair on my Coke can!". I don't think there was any mention of who the owner of the hair was, the color, etc. It was just a really odd, out there thing to say, and caused a collective, "Dafuq?!" gasp in the hearings. Though maybe the Long Dong Silver comment may have beat out the pubic hair on the Coke can comment.

As I remember it, Clarence had brought an unopened can of Coke in front of Anita Hill, said something like, "There's a pubic hair on my Coke can!". I don't think there was any mention of who the owner of the hair was, the color, etc. It was just a really odd, out there thing to say, and caused a collective, "Dafuq?!" gasp in the hearings. Though maybe the Long Dong Silver comment may have beat out the pubic hair on the Coke can comment.
Perhaps an inside joke? In any case, nothing that would have warranted the feminists turning the confirmation into the hysterical circus they have become.

A biblical inscription is chiseled into the wall – with ‘proverbs’ spelled incorrectly
Could someone explain the meaning of spelling it wrong?
There are probably a few books in the Bible that could honestly be misspelled and there would be at least room for a little forgiveness if someone didn't notice: Habakkuk, Ecclesiastes, 2 Thessalonians. However, Proverbs is not one of those books.

Could someone explain the meaning of spelling it wrong?
There are probably a few books in the Bible that could honestly be misspelled and there would be at least room for a little forgiveness if someone didn't notice: Habakkuk, Ecclesiastes, 2 Thessalonians. However, Proverbs is not one of those books.
Was this a second grade art project?

Perhaps an inside joke? In any case, nothing that would have warranted the feminists turning the confirmation into the hysterical circus they have become.

He got the job; time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom