• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden begins erasing girls on day one: transgender executive order

Metaphor

Banned
Banned
So of course it happened. The Guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jan/22/transgender-athletes-joe-biden-executive-order
The Guardian chose to honestly illustrate this story with a picture of the intact males--and shameless cunts--Andraya Yearwood and Terry Miller--competing against females in a 55-metre dash.

Joe Biden’s first day in office delivered an incremental victory for transgender athletes seeking to participate as their identified gender in high school and college sports.

Among the flurry of executive orders signed on Wednesday, Biden called on all federal agencies to enforce a US supreme court decision from last year that expanded the definition of sex discrimination to include discrimination based on sexual orientation as well as gender identity – with language that explicitly referenced the arena of high school and college sports.

“Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports,” the directive states, adding that the incoming administration is committed to “prevent and combat discrimination on the basis of gender identity or sexual orientation”.
The order, which calls for a broader application of Donald Trump-appointed justice Neil Gorsuch’s majority opinion in last year’s Bostock v Clayton county ruling, mandates that every agency must act to ensure the enforcement of this new rule within 100 days of 20 January.

Crucially, it states the Bostock decision should also apply to Title IX, the federal law that prohibits discrimination in federally funded schools, in keeping with Biden campaign promise that his Department of Education would investigate and address any violations of transgender students’ rights. States that fail to comply would risk legal action or the loss of federal education funding.

“Running has been so important for my identity, my growth as a person, and my ability to survive in a world that discriminates against me,” Andraya Yearwood wrote to the court. “I am thankful that I live in Connecticut where I can be treated as a girl in all aspects of life and not face discrimination at school.”

Oh, and Chase Strangio is a shameless cunt too:
Added Chase Strangio, the ACLU’s deputy director for transgender justice: “Right now lawmakers are not only voting on trans lives but threatening the state’s federal funding.”

Also from the Guardian, male-bodied athletes of course retain their advantages even after transition, let alone before (like those shameless cunts Yearwood and Miller) there has been any medical transition of any kind
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...tment-period-for-trans-women-may-be-too-short

Did President Biden use one of these

1200px-Office-pink-erasers.jpg

Or go straight to the more modern method?

811n3uekjTL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Did President Biden use one of these

View attachment 31585

Or go straight to the more modern method?

View attachment 31586

You've never tried these?

120451_p

Vastly superior to the pink junk.

Probably a kneaded eraser.
71Ql89VQ4iL._AC_SL1375_.jpg
Even superiorer.

But with all the crap about Biden sniffing hair, i would have expected the suggestion of using a scented eraser.

bulk-mini-fruit-erasers-300-pc-_13803500.jpeg

Some knee-jerk haterer missed a 'low-hanging fruit' opportunity.

Great news: Biden destroyed female sports on day one. More young women will consider homemaking and family instead of engaging in useless physical competition.:)

The Biden presidency may be so bad that people will even take Trump back in 2024.

EsdysmbVEAIqTDU

Forum: Political Discussions
The academic discussion of world issues and politics.

Honestly.

Well you apparently didn't notice (nor did anyone else) that in the past 3 days the United States has gone from the greatest country in the world with absolutely nothing wrong, to a communist hell-hole where Jesus has been banned and everyone is being forced to identify as gender neutral.

You know...just like it was when Biden was sworn in as Vice President 12 years ago.

That's sarcasm.

Honestly.

Well you apparently didn't notice (nor did anyone else) that in the past 3 days the United States has gone from the greatest country in the world with absolutely nothing wrong, to a communist hell-hole where Jesus has been banned and everyone is being forced to identify as gender neutral.

You know...just like it was when Biden was sworn in as Vice President 12 years ago.

That's sarcasm.

It is pretty amazing how in just a few days Biden has angered so many of his own voters; usually takes a president two to three years to do that.

IMO this is a good thing, because one of two outcomes will happen:
A. allowing more trans 'women' to compete will make a gross advantage glaringly obvious and result in sufficient backlash to put this issue to rest for good.
B. allowing more trans 'women' to compete will make it obvious there is no gross advantage and result in sufficient indifference to put this issue to rest for good.

either way, this will end up resolving the whole thing sooner rather than later.

IMO this is a good thing, because one of two outcomes will happen:
A. allowing more trans 'women' to compete will make a gross advantage glaringly obvious and result in sufficient backlash to put this issue to rest for good.
B. allowing more trans 'women' to compete will make it obvious there is no gross advantage and result in sufficient indifference to put this issue to rest for good.

either way, this will end up resolving the whole thing sooner rather than later.

Well, yeah. And if the Republicans have any sense (hah!) they'd realize that this could be a winning issue.

Honestly.

That's sarcasm.

Erasing greatness.
Erasing Jesus.
Erasing gender.
What with the stolen election, erasing democracy.
I heard he's coming after apple pie, fireworks, puppies and virginity next.

Serena and Venus losing to a cigarette smoking, beer sipping journeyman scrub really is an all time classic.

Serena Williams once challenged men's player at Australian Open

What was more intriguing at that particular Australian Open was that the two siblings had something of an inflated understanding of their abilities, developed from their being fresh-faced, and still in need of a few life lessons learned. So they marched themselves into the men’s ATP office to announce rather confidently they were ready to beat any tour player ranked around the Top 200 if someone wanted to take the challenge.

It just so happened that Karsten Braasch of Germany, once a top-40 player, but at the time ranked 203rd, was in ear shot. He thought it would be fun so stepped up to say he’d be happy to take them on.

Braasch would smoke cigarettes and sip beer during the changeovers, and to be honest no longer looked the part of a fit professional athlete. It made no matter. Braasch led 5-0 over Serena before winning the set 6-1, and then posted a 6-2 set victory over Venus.

I think that real women (not transgender) should raise hell, but they will likely be strongly censored.

Back
Top Bottom