• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden begins erasing girls on day one: transgender executive order

KIS posts from Biden begins erasing thread

I think that real women (not transgender) should raise hell, but they will likely be strongly censored.

Nothing personal, KIS.

That's a transgender male in the photo. The whole reason he isn't competing against boys is he can't because regulations wouldn't allow him to compete in accordance with his gender.It's already been explained to you with this exact. same. photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the double plus, goodspeak PC wisdom is that wimmin are equal to men, who cares if fair dinkum blokes have to compete with (and lose gold medals) to sheilas with huge biceps? Come on guys! Its 2021.

What are you afraid of?

new-zealand-athlete-feature.jpg

The misogynists have come out to play, I see.

And I thought we were looking forward to four years without asinine moronic bullshit. The is what I get for not being cynical enough about people.

Nope it'll still be there for sure, it just won't be on overdrive now that Trump is out of office (you hear that, conservatives? Trump's out of office. Cry about it).

The covid death toll in the US has eclipsed every other country on earth. Currently 4000 a day, and we will doubtless pass the half million mark soon. All of this accelerated by Trumpism. But yeah, conservatives, you've found the wedge issue that'll bring that ghastly fool back. Just push for the Milton Berle Anti-Transgender Bill, and it'll grow the movement like ...like a miracle.

If the double plus, goodspeak PC wisdom is that wimmin are equal to men, who cares if fair dinkum blokes have to compete with (and lose gold medals) to sheilas with huge biceps? Come on guys! Its 2021.

What are you afraid of?

View attachment 31591

We already had a thread where everyone on these forums who supports trans rights, and at least a few people who are on the fence about the whole thing already agreed, hands down, that the correct model is to not allow late-life transitioners to compete in sports pending a scientific review on competitive advantage*,

So if you want to have the same conversation all over again, we can, and you can be shamed all over again for straw-manning.

Literally the only ones here who entertain crazies who think it's acceptable to separate sports by gender OR sex rather than by hormonal competitive advantage are you lot.

*Edit: except in leagues where the players agree that they don't care

Er...just for clarification, who are the misogynists again? The ones who are on the side of the biological women, or the ones who are on the side of the MTF transwomen?

The ones who don't acknowledge that "biological" is a non-starter in the conversation because those who use the phrase "biological woman", in the way they use it here, betray a gross lack of knowledge as to what "biology" has to say on the matter.

Biology itself is messy. It's a spectrum. There is no such thing as a "biological woman" for the same reason there is not on this earth a person who is actually "normal". These aren't concepts that can be applied to individuals, only held in imperfect and arbitrary comparison.

Er...just for clarification, who are the misogynists again? The ones who are on the side of the biological women, or the ones who are on the side of the MTF transwomen?

The one's who repeatedly attack feminism and efforts to increase equality for women, dismiss evidence of sexism, defend misogynist groups like the Proud Boys, support a party seeking to deny women their most basic human rights to control their own reproduction, support a now ex-president whose constantly said misogynists things and is a self admitted serial rapist, but are the one' who on this one issue pretend to give a shit about female athletes b/c is gives them cover for expressing another one of their hateful bigotries against transgenders.

I say we should bar gay guys from mens sports. They aren't really real men.

Goose, gander, and all that.

The one's who repeatedly attack feminism and efforts to increase equality for women, dismiss evidence of sexism, defend misogynist groups like the Proud Boys, support a party seeking to deny women their most basic human rights to control their own reproduction, support a now ex-president whose constantly said misogynists things and is a self admitted serial rapist, but are the one' who on this one issue pretend to give a shit about female athletes b/c is gives them cover for expressing another one of their hateful bigotries against transgenders.

It's funny how with all that woman erasing, all the coworkers who seem fairly "womanly" are still women. It's almost like how someone expresses themselves and what lives in their pants, what private* parts they possess, does not actually impact how anyone else may express themselves or what private parts they continue to hold dear.

**Emphasis on the private

I say we should bar gay guys from mens sports. They aren't really real men.

Goose, gander, and all that.

Because as we all know, men fuck women.

The ones who don't acknowledge that "biological" is a non-starter in the conversation because those who use the phrase "biological woman", in the way they use it here, betray a gross lack of knowledge as to what "biology" has to say on the matter.

Biology itself is messy. It's a spectrum. There is no such thing as a "biological woman" for the same reason there is not on this earth a person who is actually "normal". These aren't concepts that can be applied to individuals, only held in imperfect and arbitrary comparison.

As with the electromagnetic spectrum, there are parts of it that the bigots and haters can't see. This is also a trans woman.

9459181fdc0762eee904d69502e03034.jpg

Do we want to erase her?

Attachments

• Jamie-Clayton:-Sense8-Panel--04.jpg
    Jamie-Clayton:-Sense8-Panel--04.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 2

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0[/YOUTUBE]

Let me rephrase the question I posted earlier:

Er...just for clarification, who are the misogynists again? The ones who are on the side of the MTF transgender athletes or the non-MTF transgender athletes?

Hopefully, I'll get some real answers, rather than some bizarre derailed answer referencing Proud Boys, pro-life, and an ex-president.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0[/YOUTUBE]

Let me rephrase the question I posted earlier:

Er...just for clarification, who are the misogynists again? The ones who are on the side of the MTF transgender athletes or the non-MTF transgender athletes?

Hopefully, I'll get some real answers, rather than some bizarre derailed answer referencing Proud Boys, pro-life, and an ex-president.

The ones who are against allowing boys to compete with boys (talking about you, Texas State Legislature!). Also the ones who are against allowing girls to actually BE girls

I am on the side of MtF athletes, insofar as I support delaying puberty for them (within their own desires for their own bodies) and allowing them to be able to just have the one singular puberty that corresponds to their identity, and allowing them to compete without the spectre of accusation of 'hormonal advantage'.

It is absolutely misogynistic to force women and girls to have their bodies affected by years of unwanted testosterone exposure and ruined for competition among their peers.

So I guess we ARE going to have this thread again?

Let me give you the cliffs notes: I explain biology YET AGAIN, and the philosophical basis as to why we deserve the rights to self determination in puberty, the fact that we already test trans students for hormone levels (it's part of their treatment for fuck sales!), the fact that we already have well studied the effects of hormones, and how the game theoretic breakdown indicates that sports should be separated not on lines of gender but of hormonal competitive advantage.

Then you lot shit on the floor and pretend none of those things were said or that you just couldn't make sense of it, and when you complain that it's ToO HaRd despite the fact that we already collect and monitor all the necessary information to execute that plan anyway.

Back
Top Bottom