• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden wants to Appoint Communist to take over Banking: Scary & Unbelievable

My point was that authoritarians come for your guns. Trump did not. He embraced the 2nd amendment. The only ones who talk about taking the guns are Democrat authoritarians. Strange, right?
Can we skip all that and go straight to the merits of Many World Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics?

Dodge noted.
LOL,
If you insist. Trump is a loser piece of shit criminal who was afraid that his brain dead gun lowing inbred deplorable trailer trash base would love him less if he disappoints them.

What you say does make sense. This is why I think people should get the vaccine. But if they don't want to, we can't abduct them and jab them in the arm against their will. This isn't China or North Korea. I think people are just fed up that they were being lied to by the media about it non-stop since it started. First Fauci said that covid is no big deal and we shouldn;'t worry. Then he said we need to worry. Then he said no masks, then he said 1 mask then he said 2 masks then no mask then mask then no mask. It really has gotten ridiculous and you can see why people would get fed up at the "experts."
Holy fuck, when you put it that way it almost sounds as though Dr Fauci changed his mind when new information presented itself. Can you imagine the nerve? What an absolute scumbag. At least Donald Trump was consistently honest when it came to Covid, amirite?

Right?

Tell me, does China allow its people to have guns like Trump did?
Probably not exactly like Trump...

My point was that authoritarians come for your guns. Trump did not. He embraced the 2nd amendment. The only ones who talk about taking the guns are Democrat authoritarians. Strange, right?
Can we skip all that and go straight to the merits of Many World Interpretations of Quantum Mechanics?

Dodge noted.
LOL,
If you insist. Trump is a loser piece of shit criminal who was afraid that his brain dead gun lowing inbred deplorable trailer trash base would love him less if he disappoints them.
Please keep showing everyone that you hate white people. You would never dare refer to poor blacks from the inner city with such vile language. Why is that?

What you say does make sense. This is why I think people should get the vaccine. But if they don't want to, we can't abduct them and jab them in the arm against their will. This isn't China or North Korea. I think people are just fed up that they were being lied to by the media about it non-stop since it started. First Fauci said that covid is no big deal and we shouldn;'t worry. Then he said we need to worry. Then he said no masks, then he said 1 mask then he said 2 masks then no mask then mask then no mask. It really has gotten ridiculous and you can see why people would get fed up at the "experts."
Holy fuck, when you put it that way it almost sounds as though Dr Fauci changed his mind when new information presented itself. Can you imagine the nerve? What an absolute scumbag. At least Donald Trump was consistently honest when it came to Covid, amirite?

Right?

Tell me, does China allow its people to have guns like Trump did?
Probably not exactly like Trump...

I know what Trump said. He didn't want people to panic, which is the hallmark of a good leader. Remember when Bush got word about 9-11 in the classroom and kept reading the book to the kids calmly? Liberals wanted Bush to run out of the room with his arms faliling like a lunatic screaming, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! BE AFRAID EVERYONE!!!! TERRORISTS!!!!" Truly the stuff of sane level headed leaders.

Anyway, Trump was working behind the scenes. He sent Cuomo a huge battleship and he sent people to die in nursing homes instead just to stick it to Trump. Imagine killing people's grandparents just to spite Trump. Sadistic stuff. Democrats have been terrible for COVID.

Dodge noted.
LOL,
Please keep showing everyone that you hate white people. You would never dare refer to poor blacks from the inner city with such vile language. Why is that?
What is your point? Yes, I hate idiots, black ones too. But I like myself.

What is your point? Yes, I hate idiots, black ones too. But I like myself.

Maybe you can pop on over here and be the first to condemn the actions of this black supremacist who loved Hitler:

I know what Trump said. He didn't want people to panic, which is the hallmark of a good leader. Remember when Bush got word about 9-11 in the classroom and kept reading the book to the kids calmly? Liberals wanted Bush to run out of the room with his arms faliling like a lunatic screaming, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! BE AFRAID EVERYONE!!!! TERRORISTS!!!!" Truly the stuff of sane level headed leaders.

Anyway, Trump was working behind the scenes. He sent Cuomo a huge battleship and he sent people to die in nursing homes instead just to stick it to Trump. Imagine killing people's grandparents just to spite Trump. Sadistic stuff. Democrats have been terrible for COVID.
Wow. This is some premium grade delusion. I'm kinda impressed.

Wow. This is some premium grade delusion. I'm kinda impressed.
Yet, you failed to point out what part of my post was a delusion. Does this mean one is too deluded to even recognize delusion taking place? Truly wild stuff.

I really want to put, "Attack the argument, not the man" on a 1,000 foot billboard.

Centralized banking isn't a new idea. In fact the idea was considered briefly by those communist firebrands more popularly known as the "US Founding Fathers." The idea was quite unpopular because they already had some experience with the influence that could be wielded by a singular powerful national bank. The bank they had misgivings about was the infamous communist institution known as the "Bank of England."

With much effort including the compromise that moved the US Capital from Pennsylvania to a more southern location to collect support from the Southern States, Marxist radical Alexander Hamilton helped to establish the "First Bank of the United States" a national bank which lasted from 1791 to 1811. This horrible Maoist instituition utterly destroyed the United States leaving nothing in it's wake except for... A completely intact nation which now couldn't effectively pay for the war of 1812 because congress decided not to renew the charter on it's mostly functional bank.

Centralized banking isn't a new idea. In fact the idea was considered briefly by those communist firebrands more popularly known as the "US Founding Fathers." The idea was quite unpopular because they already had some experience with the influence that could be wielded by a singular powerful national bank. The bank they had misgivings about was the infamous communist institution known as the "Bank of England."

With much effort including the compromise that moved the US Capital from Pennsylvania to a more southern location to collect support from the Southern States, Marxist radical Alexander Hamilton helped to establish the "First Bank of the United States" a national bank which lasted from 1791 to 1811. This horrible Maoist instituition utterly destroyed the United States leaving nothing in it's wake except for... A completely intact nation which now couldn't effectively pay for the war of 1812 because congress decided not to renew the charter on it's mostly functional bank.

Not the same thing. Back then, they still had private banks. She wants to give the FED TOTAL CONTROL AND AUTHORITY OVER EVERYTHING. No more banks but the FED. One day Saule might look into your bank account and decide, "Hey Zorq looks like he has too much money. That's not fair." and then your money is gone. You now are angry and there's nothing you can do about it. Marxism.

Maybe you can pop on over here and be the first to condemn the actions of this black supremacist who loved Hitler:
Done, not sure why though.
By the way, your guys loved Hitler too.

Which guys? I can only speak for myself.
Unite the white, or right, something like that.

I don't support that, no. I don't stand for racism, unlike some (white) people (not you) on this forum who play defense for black supremacists. :(

You missed the point. It's been almost 2 years of "just 2 weeks to slow the spread." We went into lockdown. Didn't work.
It did not work because small percentage of people actively sabotaged it, the rest sabotaged it passively.

And it worked in China.
It worked over there because they are very authoritarian. Trump was not authoritarian no matter how much people like to say he was. If he was, we would've been locked down without questions. Thank God Trump is the farthest thing from an authoritarian. Tell me, does China allow its people to have guns like Trump did?
Trump isn't an authoritarian? Then what was his attempt to steal the 2020 election?

- Senator Menendez : My understanding is that your grandmother was orphaned because Stalin sent her entire family to Siberia and they died there. Is that true?

- Saule Omarova : That is absolutely true.

- Senator Menendez : And what did that teach you about the communist system?

- Saule Omarova : What that taught me is that the communist system is oppressive, it doesn't care about human beings and it kills its own citizens for no other reason than refusal to follow what an oppressive state ideology tells them to do. What that taught me also is that, in that system, you do what you have to do to survive so you can fight against it. I chose to come to this country, to become a US citizen, and in everything I do, no matter how people may interpret my academic work, my one goal is to make this country better and stronger so we can never have a repetition of that communist system anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
I like to call myself an anarcho-communist, but that does not mean what most people think it means.

Not the same thing. Back then, they still had private banks. She wants to give the FED TOTAL CONTROL AND AUTHORITY OVER EVERYTHING. No more banks but the FED. One day Saule might look into your bank account and decide, "Hey Zorq looks like he has too much money. That's not fair." and then your money is gone. You now are angry and there's nothing you can do about it. Marxism.
Not the same thing as ... What? Please Point to the thing that this isn't the same as.

Is it the paranoid delusion you have in your head? I think it is the paranoid delusion you have in your head.

Not the same thing as ... What? Please Point to the thing that this isn't the same as.

Is it the paranoid delusion you have in your head? I think it is the paranoid delusion you have in your head.
This strikes me as an insanity regardless.

There are a lot of people who think postal banking is the way forward. The issue is, of course, that the banks are doing a cockup of the financial sector.

Is it any surprise that when people make a business of operating other people's money, they take almost all the extra money? I mean fuck, that was the whole point.

When someone else leverages my money, I should be entitled to more than half of the profits of them holding it. That doesn't make the bank rich? I don't give a shit.

Postal banking is capable of this. Conventional banking is not. Just the fact that postal banking offers all investment back to the held accounts means that conventional banking could not compete.

I suppose that's a reason to fight it if you take all your financial advice from bankers.

Personally, I take my financial advice from the original source: game theory.

Of course, there will be plenty of banker's who suddenly are very interested in working with the post office for setting up postal banking, and all of them should be shot when they try, for the same reason as the oil company folks sure seem interested in jobs at the EPA and similarly need a one ounce serving.

Back
Top Bottom