• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Boycotting Goya Foods because of its CEO's Trump-Loving

Wait... 1,400,000 plus likes?!

Is Instagram all Bots?

Also, now the fuck is posting on Instragram? YouTube account not working?

Ivanka Trump tweet featuring can of Goya beans sparks backlash - CBS News
The tweet raised questions about whether Trump violated federal ethics rules prohibiting the use of "public office for [their] own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise." Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, said that the tweet was "clearly a violation of the government's misuse of position regulation."
Also mentioning AOC's tweet about it and several other tweets that suggested that IT was in violation of ethics rules.
It definitely violates the law, but I don't see Trump supporters storming the Mexican food aisle at their location grocery store to buy Goya products.

How could they, with that wall in the way?

Anyway, back in the day (1862), Abe and Mary Lincoln sold their images and testimonials to the Old Elijah Marital Enhancements and Cohabitation Novelties company, a firm which manufactured such items as the windmill-powered vibrator, the Saucy Railsplitter (an early dildo), and the Ben Wa Minie Ball Surprise. Was that Presidential? Was that not worse than hawking refried beans and cookies? What about Abe and Mary?

EdBvPHKUYAAdMJw

I can't figure out Trausti's picture. On the left, is it a blonde AOC with Rashida Tlaib?

Ivanka Trump tweet featuring can of Goya beans sparks backlash - CBS News
The tweet raised questions about whether Trump violated federal ethics rules prohibiting the use of "public office for [their] own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise." Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, said that the tweet was "clearly a violation of the government's misuse of position regulation."
Also mentioning AOC's tweet about it and several other tweets that suggested that IT was in violation of ethics rules.

Rules are for little people.

View attachment 28577

It is beyond comprehension for me. This isn't a photoshop, this this the actual POTUS. I can't fucking believe it.

Finally, Trump can answer the second term agenda question.

Goya altar.jpg

I can't figure out Trausti's picture. On the left, is it a blonde AOC with Rashida Tlaib?

No, it is just further proof that right-wingers don't get memes.

Here is the original meme:
womanyellingcat.jpg

It depicts one of the cast members of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills yelling at a cat who seems confused. It is supposed to convey that someone is freaking out over something someone else is doing, while the target of their freakout is confused about what is going on.

The meme Trausti presented replaces the cat with a smug looking Trump and a can of Goya beans. It doesn't convey any sentiment like what the original meme conveys, but rather that Trump knows exactly why people are freaking out, and deliberately provoked that response by shilling for Goya. It conveys that Trump is an asshole, but then again that is likely why people like Trausti idolize him.

Last edited:

There have been a whole bunch of such things around recently, karens vs a cat. I don't know the story behind it. He's got the karens but His Flatulence in place of the cat.

Back
Top Bottom