• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Boys Better At Physics Because They Play With Their Ding-A-Lings

Trausti

Deleted
It is WRONG to begin physics instruction with projectile motion because boys have willies and girls do not. If only this were corrected then girls, not boys, could dominate engineering and science. Praise the blank slate.

SCIENCE!

DJyVBVHXoAA0n4l.jpg

DJyVBVQWAAAG8br.jpg

DJyVBVdWkAAtcOD.jpg

Floating and fixed targets are all well and good, but there is a conversation I have had several times, with three wives and assorted girlfriends, which can be summed up as, 'A penis is not a precision instrument. There are many factors which influence the aim, which are either unknown, or poorly understood.'

I have a physics degree myself, and as an adult, I've always wondered what it was that initially drew me to physics. I had always assumed it was started in elementary school watching the moon landings, wanting to know how a radio, TV or a car engine works, etc. And all this time, its really because I had a penis and have been secretly and unconsciously fascinated by the ballistic trajectory of my piss. Glad that's cleared up. Thanks feminist scientists!

I have a physics degree myself, and as an adult, I've always wondered what it was that initially drew me to physics. I had always assumed it was started in elementary school watching the moon landings, wanting to know how a radio, TV or a car engine works, etc. And all this time, its really because I had a penis and have been secretly and unconsciously fascinated by the ballistic trajectory of my piss. Glad that's cleared up. Thanks feminist scientists!

It does give new insight to Galileo's story about watching the swinging chandeliers in the church, doesn't it.

Maybe if someone would play catch with their daughter they wouldn't need to have a penis to visualize Newtonian vector math... or give them two wooden blocks to bang together incessantly for hard body collision visualization... or a Frisbee to throw to observe aerodynamics.... or any other activity that interacts with the universe.

Maybe if someone would play catch with their daughter they wouldn't need to have a penis to visualize Newtonian vector math... or give them two wooden blocks to bang together incessantly for hard body collision visualization... or a Frisbee to throw to observe aerodynamics.... or any other activity that interacts with the universe.

Don't be ridiculous. You can't start letting girls interact with the universe, where would it end?

Don't be ridiculous. You can't start letting girls interact with the universe, where would it end?

Oh we know already. It's called The Fall.

Thankyou women! If you would have just not trusted the clearly demonic talking snake, we'd be living in immortal paradise.

Back
Top Bottom