• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Breaking News: Trump has to Deport Melania

She has a well documented marraige with a US citizen and has been living here for a decade(s?) if, she wont be deported.

Relax, despite what liberal elitist propaganda pieces like Gerard Depardieu movies would like you to believe, not even the most fervent, xenophobic nationalists are talking about departing white people.

Relax, despite what liberal elitist propaganda pieces like Gerard Depardieu movies would like you to believe, not even the most fervent, xenophobic nationalists are talking about departing white people.

Trust me, White people get deported all the time.

She has a well documented marraige with a US citizen and has been living here for a decade(s?) if, she wont be deported.

Ya thunk?

The US doesn't deport wives of citizens. Britain does however in certain cases relating to income. This is because many people married to get a passport and abused our liberal laws.

Do you understand the difference between racism and immigration controls? Controlling immigration in itself is not racist.

Hmmmm. This could be the breaking news we've been looking for.

Yes, it's being politically correct group that makes you undeportable. Just look at Muslims in Europe that can't be deported even if they rape children or shoot politicians from their home countries.
Slovenians are not particularly politically correct, so Hillary might well try to deport Melania just out of spite.

While I do agree she won't be deported the fact that she is married to a US citizen isn't enough to protect her. Immigration was looking for a way to prove our marriage wasn't real and thus deport her--and the application for a green card was based on her being the spouse of a citizen, it wasn't some oddball case. They just didn't believe older woman/younger main & childfree was a real marriage. (Although you could see a considerable change in their attitudes when we did well on a life-trivia interview (they separate the couple and ask each of them a bunch of trivial questions about day-to-day life. If you're actually sharing a life this easy, if not the very trivialness of them makes it very hard to prepare for) despite the fact they messed up two questions (they asked me "what does she usually wear to bed", they asked her "what did you wear to bed last night". Oops, we were staying over at my parents place, she wore more than usual.))

What will protect her is that she is now a citizen. While technically they could revoke her citizenship over this they do not do so over minor matters like this.

I think it will come out (on Wikileaks if not Rachel Maddow) that Trumpo failed to pay the excise tax on Melania when he bought her in Herzegovina. Therefore HRC's Commerce Dept. can seize her.

I think it will come out (on Wikileaks if not Rachel Maddow) that Trumpo failed to pay the excise tax on Melania when he bought her in Herzegovina. Therefore HRC's Commerce Dept. can seize her.

Don't they usually auction off seized property?

I believe the catalog Trump picked her out of stated "Taxes included in price" so they're good.

Yes, it's being politically correct group that makes you undeportable. Just look at Muslims in Europe that can't be deported even if they rape children or shoot politicians from their home countries.
Slovenians are not particularly politically correct, so Hillary might well try to deport Melania just out of spite.

Wat?

Oh, that's just the start of the next eight years.

Well obviously Clinton's going to be pretty busy.

First, she has to deport Melania Trump.

Then she has to catch up on all the stuff Obama forgot to do - establish an Islamic Caliphate; Take everyone's guns; Round up all the patriots in FEMA re-education camps, etc.

And she has to get all that done before she is impeached, arrested, charged, and imprisoned for something something emails something mumble.

That's a big ask.

Back
Top Bottom