• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Can I have a Drink of Water?

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian
I was working in the front yard yesterday when a couple kids stopped and asked me for water. It was great, reminded me of my own neighborhood where groups of kids would stop at any house and get water.

We actually had a nice chat. They wanted me to guess their ages and with the first one I was two years over, but I nailed the second one. There's no bottled water in this household so it was glasses from the tap.

They thanked me and as they were leaving I told them to stop anytime. The middle school is just up the street so there is a lot of kid traffic.

Back in the 90s I was waking down a long hall at a mall to the restrooms. A young girl was walking towards me with a large drink, head back, and gargling with it while walking. The more things change the moreoat least some things stay the same.

I was working in the front yard yesterday when a couple kids stopped and asked me for water. It was great, reminded me of my own neighborhood where groups of kids would stop at any house and get water.

We actually had a nice chat. They wanted me to guess their ages and with the first one I was two years over, but I nailed the second one. There's no bottled water in this household so it was glasses from the tap.

They thanked me and as they were leaving I told them to stop anytime. The middle school is just up the street so there is a lot of kid traffic.
...and by a complete coincidence, your TV is missing now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom