• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Canadian Military Withdraws From Border After Stopgap Bill Passes Congress

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
ALEXANDER BAY, NY - The US Congress passed legislation today that ended a Government shutdown that started Saturday when Congress could not agree to a stopgap funding bill.

The agreement came just as the Canadian Military was amassed along the long and generally unprotected border between the US and Canada.

Canadian PM Trudeau stated he felt that the shutdown United States would be the best moment for a Canadian invasion. With no funding, the US military would have been helpless to defend the US and be forced to concede to a military from a nation that is capable of passing a budget.

While the Canadian troops have backed away from the border, they still remain within 25 to 50 miles. The Prime Minister notes that he is ready to 'seize the moment' once this next stopgap bill expires on February 8th.

Trudeau probably just wanted the Dakotas, but then one of his advisors learned him know that we already have strippers up here.

Technically, the Canadians (actually the British at the time) never burned the White House. It only became the White House after the burning, when it was painted white to cover the burn scars.

Canada would never invade the USA. They'd never be able to feed that many POWs.
And don't forget the whiniest refugees the world could ever see!

American1: What in the hell is this? Why doesn't Amazon Prime exist anymore?
American2: This food is awful, who the heck puts gravy and this white shit on french fries?!
American3: If I hear Subdivisions one more time, I'm going to vomit.
American4: Our new Canadian overlord is so handsome, it gives me odd feelings.

Hell, no!

Canada is a cold place. I don't like living in cold places. Thus I do not want to be conquered by Canada!

Back
Top Bottom