• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

syria-assad-amnesty.jpg

Syrian tabloids begain their annual moulting season this week, with several publications dropping reels of President Bashar al-Assad images on the streets.

syria-assad-amnesty.jpg

Yes sir, we did just like you asked. In less than a week we've come up with an infallible method whereby you can "Wipe up all of your enemies!!!"

... and nobody at the Iowa Caucuses ever again said that GOP Presidential candidates weren't like celebrities.

In response to the ALS "ice bucket" challenge, the CF community has issued the "dropped panty" challenge . . . .
Which i will assume to turn out to be a hoax, yet remain terribly popular on YouTube long after it was exposed...

Many good ones, but
Hyzer wins, because i actually have shot orange juice out of my nose at that one.

Which i will assume to turn out to be a hoax, yet remain terribly popular on YouTube long after it was exposed...

Many good ones, but
Hyzer wins, because i actually have shot orange juice out of my nose at that one.

I thank you very much . . .

13759-004-26924FE7.jpg

Frank Lloyd Wright's "Utopian Taco Bell" project came to a halt when he pondered how to place a tree through the drive-up window.

13759-004-26924FE7.jpg

...and the entire apartment building can be folded into a 155 Howitzer shell, deploying on contact with the ground. Suburbia will be inflicted at the rate of two point three neighborhoods per day.

Back
Top Bottom