• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Cheato team memory lapses

But it would unite the west against Russia and he'd need to back down. He might pull down Trump but Putin would lose face and gain nothing. You seem to think he's as feckless as Trump.

I was thinking that at that point (should it arrive) Trump would do ANYTHING to keep Uncle Vlad from dumping the dirt on him, including pulling out of NATO or whatever Vlad required.

Hopefully that would be the last thing he was ever allowed to do as POTUS. Backing off on Ukraine wouldn't be grounds for impeachment. He'd just blame it on Obama. But he'd lose his kickass credentials. Angela Merkel would be wearing the pants from then on.

I was thinking that at that point (should it arrive) Trump would do ANYTHING to keep Uncle Vlad from dumping the dirt on him, including pulling out of NATO or whatever Vlad required.

Hopefully that would be the last thing he was ever allowed to do as POTUS. Backing off on Ukraine wouldn't be grounds for impeachment. He'd just blame it on Obama. But he'd lose his kickass credentials. Angela Merkel would be wearing the pants from then on.

I think he'd rather be impeached for losing his kickass credentials (such as they are) than for tapes of his Moscow pissing party being released to the public...

ETA: Cheato is pretty good at one thing: blaming Obama. I'm sure he can find a way to blame the loss of one (or more) of the Balkan States on Obama, no matter how it is lost.
Oh yeah - and Angela already wears the pants...

Last edited:
For a fake scandal, there sure seem to be a Russian under every rock.

You don't understand. It's *all* fake. Right?

Yup, Russia is fake. We found that out when we were told it was impossible to visit because there were no hotel rooms available. (Note: Itinerary not yet discussed--in other words, there were no hotel rooms available in Russia for the foreseeable future.)

(Reality: It was there way of saying they didn't want tourists who would actually look at the country rather than just see the sights. This was 1975.)

You don't understand. It's *all* fake. Right?

Yup, Russia is fake. We found that out when we were told it was impossible to visit because there were no hotel rooms available. (Note: Itinerary not yet discussed--in other words, there were no hotel rooms available in Russia for the foreseeable future.)

(Reality: It was there way of saying they didn't want tourists who would actually look at the country rather than just see the sights. This was 1975.)

That was a tough time to try to visit Russia for sure! It was around then that I took an upgrade to First Class on a coast-to-coast flight, and ended up sitting next to a very scary looking dude who turned out to be from Russia. Real-live Russians were a real curiosity back then, and I started conversing with him (he spoke pretty good English). But as soon as I started asking about things in Russia he clammed up and would talk no more. Gave me the creeps.

Back
Top Bottom