• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Christian Whipping

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bill-maher-should-be-publicly-whipped-his-blasphemy

Flogged1.jpg

It is a fascinating idea to me that there is anything I could say that would offend a tri-omni, creator of all, almighty god.

Why are you guys mocking this man? We should praise him, not mock him. After all, it wasn't that long ago that Christians were setting people on fire for saying things they disagree with. Now they only want to whip and hang people who disagree with that. All that progress in only a couple of centuries! Who could imagine Christians capable of such rapid improvement?

Flogging should only take place between consenting adults scantily clad in leather or latex.

Since all religious sects are heretical in comparison to other sects, and all are heretical, they should start voluntarily whipping each other now. Set a good example.

"It's about a psychotic mass murderer who gets away with it, and his name is God." This seems to be the offending comment from Maher, at least in the Google search I made of his 'Noah' remarks. Really the Christers have an impossible task if they want to stifle this kind of BLASPHEMY, because god's genocide is remarked upon by just about all the 'new atheists' who are talked about these days. If there were more and even 'worse' comments in Maher's routine, I didn't see 'em. Blasphemy by this definition is pointing out the impossibly primitive and disgraceful acts attributed to the Love God. I need a whippin'.

If God doesn't like me blaspheming him, he can damn well flood the world and drown me. I promise to learn whatever lesson he's trying to teach if he does that.

Or that if you did manage it, He would be unable to defend Himself, and have to rely on His followers to exact revenge...

But if we allow a heathen to criticize our tri-omni god, then Our Loving God will torture us for all eternity. Isn't that the same reason Muslims need to kill people to defend their tri-omni god? I mean, what's the point of being Christian if not to emulate Muslims as much as possible?

Back
Top Bottom