• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Chromebook Pregnant?

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
My HP Chromebook seems to have developed a hump centering about under the right hand alt key.

Chromebook 2.jpg

It is still working fine but I really want to know what the problem is. The battery perhaps?

That does look like a swollen battery.

You should get it replaced ASAP.
Nah. I'll just buy another used one. I haven't bought a new computer since I bought a Gateway 2000 486 processor computer. I still have and use the Cambridge Soundworks 3 piece speaker system it came with.

That does look like a swollen battery.

You should get it replaced ASAP.
Nah. I'll just buy another used one. I haven't bought a new computer since I bought a Gateway 2000 486 processor computer. I still have and use the Cambridge Soundworks 3 piece speaker system it came with.
Be sure to dispose of the old battery correctly and quickly; Do NOT puncture it or just throw it in the regular trash.

Swollen batteries are a fire risk, and the gas inside them can contain dangerous levels of Hydrogen Flouride. HF is really nasty stuff, and you don't want to inhale it, or even to expose your skin to it.

Is your Chromebook pregnant? Eh...sure, why not. We're in a new era, where men can get pregnant, so why not computers?

In other news, I happened across a clickbait headline that suggests that R2D2 is being portrayed as gay in a new Star Wars series. It never occurred to me in 47 years of Star Wars that R2 even had a sexual orientation, but here we are.

Is your Chromebook pregnant? Eh...sure, why not. We're in a new era, where men can get pregnant, so why not computers?

In other news, I happened across a clickbait headline that suggests that R2D2 is being portrayed as gay in a new Star Wars series. It never occurred to me in 47 years of Star Wars that R2 even had a sexual orientation, but here we are.

All that indicates is that conservative media outlets lack a functioning sense of humor.

All that indicates is that conservative media outlets lack a functioning sense of humor.
??? What conservative media outlets specifically are you referring to?

It was very obviously a joke, dude. Perhaps the peals of laughter may have given a clue. Artoo is not going to have sex on The Acolyte, a show they are not even a character in.

It was very obviously a joke, dude. Perhaps the peals of laughter may have given a clue. Artoo is not going to have sex on The Acolyte, a show they are not even a character in.
Yes, once I read the screengeek article from Ziprhead and its included video (after my first post), I realized it was a joke, something that was not obvious upon initially seeing the clickbait headline. I guess I still don't understand your response though about "conservative media outlets" lacking a functioning sense of humor. Is that a joke too? Maybe its still just too early in the morning for my brain.

I do kind of agree with the video about C-3PO. His mannerisms do kind of trigger the gaydar a bit.

You all have my breeder blessings and my fellow Chromebook user's blessings for the pregnant Chromebook, my queer blessings for your fictional Star Wars robots coming out celebrating and Pride Month, and my atheist blessings, because that concept is absurd.

You all have my breeder blessings and my fellow Chromebook user's blessings for the pregnant Chromebook, my queer blessings for your fictional Star Wars robots coming out celebrating and Pride Month, and my atheist blessings, because that concept is absurd.
No blessing needed. An abortion will be performed when the replacement arrives this coming Tuesday.

My cat peed on my chromebook and it fried the battery and some of the surrounding circuitry. Fortunately, I was able to extract the hard drive and copy the desired contents onto another laptop.

No blessing needed. An abortion will be performed when the replacement arrives this coming Tuesday.
You monster! /s

yes-hell.gif

Back
Top Bottom