• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Cindy McCain endorses Biden

Jimmy Higgins said:
Remember when something like this would matter?

Well, if you want to see how this is being handled by upstanding conservatives who preach honor, dignity, truth, and family values...

Here are some comments* from freerepublic.com:

ArmChairWarrior said:
So the wife of a loser endorses Joe Biden.

Eh, I can see that.

notabot said:
Further proof that John McCain was a Deep State RINO (as if more proof were needed.) That sorry SOB is why we still suffer with Obamacare (for a little bit longer, until a newly-revitalized SCOTUS rights that egregious wrong.)

imnotracistbut said:
She’s still fat, ugly and stupid. There is nothing that she can do to change that. She had her daddy’s genes and she is ugly to the bone.

FatAndAloneInFlorida said:
She KNOWS “brain-dead” when she sees it...after all, she was married to John S. McCain......

iamhypocrisyblind said:
McCain was boning Cindy while still married to his first wife.

CaptainMicroRapist said:
Biden should give her a free grope as a thank you.

*Names have been changed to protect the identity of real winners.

I wish Bush II would grow a pair and tell the truth about what Trump has done to his party and this country.
He reportedly left the Trump inaugural, having heard Trump's ghastly speech, muttering, "That was some weird shit."

I wish I could say that would matter.

It's good to see, though.
It might matter in Arizona, along with Flake's Biden endorsement. And it also could help cinch the Senate seat for Kelly (D).

Back
Top Bottom