• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Color me surprised...

You have to consider the alternative: Hillary Clinton. None of these people you are pointing to are saying that they regret voting for Trump instead of Clinton. They are merely disappointed in Trump, for not delivering on his campaign promises, much like many of us are disappointed in Obama. And just like you'd probably not go back in time and change your vote from Obama to Romney/McCain if you could, I doubt any of these people would change theirs from Trump to Clinton.
Many of these people wouldn't have voted.

Looking into the crystal ball, I wouldn't be at all surprised that it will be much harder to find someone who voted for Trump in 2019....kind of like how it is amazing how so few ever voted for the Shrub...twice.

Looking into the crystal ball, I wouldn't be at all surprised that it will be much harder to find someone who voted for Trump in 2019....kind of like how it is amazing how so few ever voted for the Shrub...twice.

They seem to be getting rarer already...

I know right? As soon as the stupidity comes home to roost, all the Trump supporters who were blasting out 'Make America Great Again' will be strangely quiet and will start deleting their support tweets/posts/comments so they can pretend they didn't vote at all (they're never gong to pretend they voted for Hillary).

Back
Top Bottom