• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Compton School Board Approves AR-15 Rifles for Campus Police

Well. That's sure to calm everything down and cause no trouble at all...

On the other hand, they are very highly accurate, so perhaps there won't be as much potential for innocent bystanders to be injured.

I went to the park to day for a walk. There were two park rangers and they guns. I'm just really tired of it.

On the other hand, they are very highly accurate, so perhaps there won't be as much potential for innocent bystanders to be injured.

Unfortunately this is one place where its clear its the shooter and not the gun shoots bystanders.

I went to the park to day for a walk. There were two park rangers and they guns. I'm just really tired of it.

Was it a National Park? I haven't honestly been to a city park that had rangers before, that in itself would strike me as odd. If it were a National Park, at least in my area, then guns would be perfectly reasonable - the bears in this part of the country are prone to eating people on occasion.

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately this is one place where its clear its the shooter and not the gun shoots bystanders.

I suspect this is humor, and I'm sorry that I'm not getting it...

I did not know that was a thing. I also am not Canadian, and have a hard enough time keeping track of the various non-standard parties in the US.

Back
Top Bottom