• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Conspiracy Theory: Trump is selling the country to Bloomberg

Jolly_Penguin

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Skeptic
Here's a fun conspiracy theory:. Trump hides his tax returns because he's not rich. He pretends to be rich. He was propped up by his father and when his father died, he needed a money sugar daddy, and that's why he looked to Russia and he was ought before 2016 by Putin. He only ran for election in 2016 because he wanted the publicity for his next reality TV project after the Apprentice. He campaigned targeting the broke common man, because he fears becoming broke himself. He surprised himself with his win. He then immediately jettisoned all his populist promises and did whatever the monied interests wanted, including selling cabinet positions. Now Bloomberg got wise to it, and Bloomberg is so rich that he offered Trump a huge stack of cash and Trump will now purposefully tank himself and throw the election to Bloomberg, who has paid the price on behalf of the country to save you all from Trump.

No, I have no good evidence of any of this. But damn that would make a great movie, and it is consistent with the facts we do have.

Last edited:
Another Bloomberg/Bonespurs conspiracy theory is that Bloomberg buys Bonespurs debt and forecloses on everything he owns.

I have no idea what Trump "throwing the election" would look like. Maybe if he suddenly reversed his position on illegals?

It could be that Trump has been trying to undo himself for a long time now and simply can't figure what to do to get himself taken out of power while not making it look like he's doing it on purpose.

Another Bloomberg/Bonespurs conspiracy theory is that Bloomberg buys Bonespurs debt and forecloses on everything he owns.

Close ...
The value of Cheato's debt has multiplied 100s of times since Firtash and Deripaska purchased him (for The Boss of course). And the starting value was probably around $1b.
At this point I don't think that even Bloomy could afford it. That might change later in the year if Putin Deripask and Firtash sense that the end of the returns cycle is drawing nigh - they've already gotten many times their money's worth, and if they can pocket a few billion in spare change before Trump becomes useless to them, so much the better. But if they think there's even a 20 percent chance that Cheato can either win the election or stage a successful coup after losing it, they will certainly ride it out.

It could be that Trump has been trying to undo himself for a long time now and simply can't figure what to do to get himself taken out of power while not making it look like he's doing it on purpose.

Huh? If he leaves office and stays in the US, he's done.
No, I think he'll refuse to give up power as if his life depends on retaining it. Because it does.

Close ...
The value of Cheato's debt has multiplied 100s of times since Firtash and Deripaska purchased him (for The Boss of course). And the starting value was probably around $1b.
At this point I don't think that even Bloomy could afford it. That might change later in the year if Putin Deripask and Firtash sense that the end of the returns cycle is drawing nigh - they've already gotten many times their money's worth, and if they can pocket a few billion in spare change before Trump becomes useless to them, so much the better. But if they think there's even a 20 percent chance that Cheato can either win the election or stage a successful coup after losing it, they will certainly ride it out.

No, I think he'll refuse to give up power as if his life depends on retaining it. Because it does.

Nah, next president will pardon him for whatever he's charged with, in the spirit of "reaching across the aisle" and "reconciling" with the violent racists who took over the country for a while. We have to court those moderate undecided voters, after all.

Nah, next president will pardon him for whatever he's charged with, in the spirit of "reaching across the aisle" and "reconciling" with the violent racists who took over the country for a while. We have to court those moderate undecided voters, after all.

There will be no consideration of a pardon unless and until it is fully known what he is being pardoned for.

I thought Trump has been trying to throw the election since early 2017 but every time he tries something new, his poll numbers go up.

Still better than four more years of Trump.

Close ...

The new president can't pardon him for the crimes he's probably committed in New York State, and he knows it. Plus, I really can't see a Democratic president pardoning Trump.

The new president can't pardon him for the crimes he's probably committed in New York State, and he knows it. Plus, I really can't see a Democratic president pardoning Trump.
Dem or GOP, it would be the end of their political career, and tgeir presidency a lame duck from there on.
Too many people will want blood, or at least an accounting.
MAYBE if there's a full trial, the full story is told, all the names named, the full extent of crimes mapped out, the conspiracies detailed, then a conviction, but after all thatTrump's sentence could be safely commuted.
But i'd love to see the speech justifying it.

If Trump is not a billionaire, that means he can't be attacked for being an elite. He's just one of the people.

Don't progressives like regular people who aren't billionaires?

If Trump is not a billionaire, that means he can't be attacked for being an elite.
yes, but you don't have to be rich to be an elitist. Which he is. And for which he IS criticized.
He's just one of the people.
Well, just one of the fraudulent people, sure.
You soend a lot of time telling us what progressives think and want and do.
CAN you explain why evidence that Bonespurs is in debt up to his neck wattles would not change any progressive's mind about the fat, lying, greedy, childish, racist, coward?

I don't think you can find one post on the board where anyone's complant against Cheato is 'he's (too) rich.'

yes, but you don't have to be rich to be an elitist. Which he is. And for which he IS criticized. Well, just one of the fraudulent people, sure.
CAN you explain why evidence that Bonespurs is in debt up to his neck wattles would not change any progressive's mind about the fat, lying, greedy, childish, racist, coward?

I don't think you can find one post on the board where anyone's complant against Cheato is 'he's (too) rich.'

Keith, lots of Americans are in debt. That's not something to specifically call out Trump for, unless you also call out your friends for being in debt.

Also, people fudge their taxes all the time. If someone has a business and makes 70K a year don't you think they fudge the numbers and try to look for a way to make it look like they only made 60K or 50K? I've seen this first hand with small business owners I know. They always look for ways to fudge the numbers. I've seen some business owners do a job for cash and not write it in the log book because it would be taxed. These jobs could be thousands of dollars. They take the cash and don't report it. Obviously, they don't do this for every transaction, but they do it for some...just enough to cut their taxes. I've seen a mechanic charge $1,000 dollars to fix a car and he pockets the cash and doesn't report it in the business log and the government never knows he did that job.

Can't criticize Trump for doing things every American does.

yes, but you don't have to be rich to be an elitist. Which he is. And for which he IS criticized. Well, just one of the fraudulent people, sure.

Keith, lots of Americans are in debt. That's not something to specifically call out Trump for, unless you also call out your friends for being in debt.
The ones living well above their means, so far in debt that they become a risk to natiomal security? Yes, i call them out, Halfie. It's part of my job, actually.
Also, people fudge their taxes all the time. If someone has a business and makes 70K a year don't you think they fudge the numbers and try to look for a way to make it look like they only made 60K or 50K? I've seen this first hand with small business owners I know. They always look for ways to fudge the numbers.
you mean, fraud.
Uh huh.
See, i am old enough to remember that you got quite upset at the idea that Pres. Clinton lied undrr oath about a blowjob.
But here, you're willing to forgive and forget tax fraud. You're not even trying to pretend he did not lie on his taxes.
Someone who defrauds the government shpuld not be trusted to run that government, should they?
I've seen some business owners do a job for cash and not write it in the log book because it would be taxed.
yes, tax fraud. Got that.
These jobs could be thousands of dollars. They take the cash and don't report it. Obviously, they don't do this for every transaction, but they do it for some...just enough to cut their taxes.
you're bragging about being an accessory to tax fraud.
I've seen a mechanic charge $1,000 dollars to fix a car and he pockets the cash and doesn't report it in the business log and the government never knows he did that job.
so, you voted for a crook because everyone is a crook? Sad.
yes, we actually could, if he pretends like he's not doing it, if he acts all offended at a suggestion he's a crook. Can't have it both ways, Halfie.

If he, or any one of your examples get caught, they cannot use the 'everyone does it' defense to get off. They gambled, they lost.

Also, not every American intentionally cheats on their taxes, you felon.
This is why every honest candidate releases theirs.

Wasn't there a famous Chicago criminal during the 20's that got sent to prison for doing exactly what Half-life has described? I seriously doubt it's the sort of thing every American does. Maybe every American Half-life knows but that is definitely not the same thing.

There manageable debt and unmanageable debt. The former is no big deal, the latter most certainly is.

Note, also, that Keith at least in the past had to have a security clearance to do his job and I strongly suspect he still does. You don't keep a clearance if you're too far in debt.

Also, people fudge their taxes all the time. If someone has a business and makes 70K a year don't you think they fudge the numbers and try to look for a way to make it look like they only made 60K or 50K? I've seen this first hand with small business owners I know. They always look for ways to fudge the numbers. I've seen some business owners do a job for cash and not write it in the log book because it would be taxed. These jobs could be thousands of dollars. They take the cash and don't report it. Obviously, they don't do this for every transaction, but they do it for some...just enough to cut their taxes. I've seen a mechanic charge $1,000 dollars to fix a car and he pockets the cash and doesn't report it in the business log and the government never knows he did that job.

I've seen it happen also. That doesn't mean I think it's the right course of action.

...you don't have to be rich to be an elitist.

One of the few things worse than an elitist is a wannabe elitist. Poor Twumpy is so stupid and crass that the real elitists won't let him in the club, no matter how many taxpayers' dollars he gives them.
Something about the fact that he brags about money he never made...

I stepped on an ant today... killed it. Every American kills... Trump can shoot someone on 5th avenue because every American is a killer.
if the stupid isn;t hurting you yet, then you're far stupider than stupid incarnate.

if the stupid isn;t hurting you yet, then you're far stupider than stupid incarnate.

You're talking to someone who thinks that because so many of the people he knows are scumbags, Trump can be excused for whatever.
Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom