• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Controversial upcoming game: Brutal Bible Bloodbaths

To be included in the Obscenely Vulgar Version DLC - I included the most shocking verses of the 49 verses in Ezekiel 23 and left it on a high note.

Ezekiel 23:1-4, 7-10, 14a, 17-20

A message from the Lord came to me. The Lord said, “Son of man, once there were two women. They had the same mother. They became prostitutes in Egypt. They have been unfaithful to me since they were young. In that land they allowed their breasts to be touched. They permitted their virgin breasts to be kissed. The older sister was named Oholah. The younger one was Oholibah. They belonged to me. Sons and daughters were born to them. Oholah stands for Samaria. And Oholibah stands for Jerusalem.

....Oholah gave herself as a prostitute to all Assyria’s finest warriors. She made herself impure with the statues of the gods of everyone she longed for. She started being a prostitute in Egypt. And she never stopped. When she was young, men had sex with her. They kissed her virgin breasts. They used up all their sinful desires on her.

“So I handed her over to her Assyrian lovers. She longed for them. They stripped her naked. They took away her sons and daughters. And they killed her with their swords. Other women laughed when that happened. I was the one who had punished her.

“But Oholibah went even further with her sexual sins..... Then the Babylonians came to her. They went to bed with her. They had sex with her. They made her impure when they had sex with her. After they did it, she became sick of them. So she turned away from them. She acted like a prostitute who had no shame at all. She openly showed her naked body. I became sick of what she was doing. So I turned away from her. I had also turned away from her sister. But Oholibah offered her body to her lovers again and again. She remembered the days when she was a young prostitute in Egypt. There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

To be included in the Obscenely Vulgar Version DLC - I included the most shocking verses of the 49 verses in Ezekiel 23 and left it on a high note.

A message from the Lord came to me. The Lord said, “Son of man, once there were two women. They had the same mother. They became prostitutes in Egypt. They have been unfaithful to me since they were young. In that land they allowed their breasts to be touched. They permitted their virgin breasts to be kissed. The older sister was named Oholah. The younger one was Oholibah. They belonged to me. Sons and daughters were born to them. Oholah stands for Samaria. And Oholibah stands for Jerusalem.

....Oholah gave herself as a prostitute to all Assyria’s finest warriors. She made herself impure with the statues of the gods of everyone she longed for. She started being a prostitute in Egypt. And she never stopped. When she was young, men had sex with her. They kissed her virgin breasts. They used up all their sinful desires on her.

“So I handed her over to her Assyrian lovers. She longed for them. They stripped her naked. They took away her sons and daughters. And they killed her with their swords. Other women laughed when that happened. I was the one who had punished her.

“But Oholibah went even further with her sexual sins..... Then the Babylonians came to her. They went to bed with her. They had sex with her. They made her impure when they had sex with her. After they did it, she became sick of them. So she turned away from them. She acted like a prostitute who had no shame at all. She openly showed her naked body. I became sick of what she was doing. So I turned away from her. I had also turned away from her sister. But Oholibah offered her body to her lovers again and again. She remembered the days when she was a young prostitute in Egypt. There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

Wait, so did she turn away from them and get sick of them, or did she go back to them more? That verse is confused as hell.

Wait, so did she turn away from them and get sick of them, or did she go back to them more? That verse is confused as hell.

I included 4 excerpts from the 49 verses.... focusing on the controversial bits. Here is the complete passage:

I included 4 excerpts from the 49 verses.... focusing on the controversial bits. Here is the complete passage:

But like, that last paragraph looks like a pretty solid block...

But like, that last paragraph looks like a pretty solid block...
Here is what I included from that last paragraph:

14 “But Oholibah went even further with her sexual sins. She saw pictures of men drawn on a wall. They were figures of Babylonians drawn in red. 15 They had belts around their waists. They wore flowing turbans on their heads. All of them looked like Babylonian chariot officers. They were from the land of the Chaldeans. 16 As soon as she saw the pictures, she longed for the men. So she sent messengers to them in Babylon. 17 Then the Babylonians came to her. They went to bed with her. They had sex with her. They made her impure when they had sex with her. After they did it, she became sick of them. So she turned away from them. 18 She acted like a prostitute who had no shame at all. She openly showed her naked body. I became sick of what she was doing. So I turned away from her. I had also turned away from her sister. 19 But Oholibah offered her body to her lovers again and again. She remembered the days when she was a young prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses. 21 So you wanted to return to the days when you were young. You longed for the time when you first became impure in Egypt. That was when you allowed your breasts to be kissed. And you permitted your young breasts to be touched.”

I included ... between the two parts.

It's a political metaphor. The minor rulers of the ANE kept trying to appeal to Egypt to save them from the depredations of Assyria and Babylon, even though they were forever geting burned by the deal, while also making offerings and tributes to their oppressors. All the while, from Ezekiel's perspective, abandoning faith in YHWH's promise to save them without need for any foreign gods and kings. Said offerings and tributes were bound for foreign incense basins, deepening the perceived betrayal.

It's a political metaphor. The minor rulers of the ANE kept trying to appeal to Egypt to save them from the depredations of Assyria and Babylon, even though they were forever geting burned by the deal, while also making offerings and tributes to their oppressors. All the while, from Ezekiel's perspective, abandoning faith in YHWH's promise to save them without need for any foreign gods and kings. Said offerings and tributes were bound for foreign incense basins, deepening the perceived betrayal.
I was wondering what the huge private parts and huge flow of semen represent in relation to Jerusalem and Egypt? Does it have something to do with slavery?
19 But Oholibah offered her body to her lovers again and again. She remembered the days when she was a young prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.

I was wondering what the huge private parts and huge flow of semen represent in relation to Jerusalem and Egypt? Does it have something to do with slavery?
19 But Oholibah offered her body to her lovers again and again. She remembered the days when she was a young prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she had longed for her lovers. Their private parts seemed as big as those of donkeys. And their flow of semen appeared to be as much as that of horses.
Power and lust. We would be more bashful in our metaphors than Ezekiel, I think, but still, it would not be so unusual for a political satirist to reference a world leader's cock in a similar situation, no? "In other news, President Zelenskyy has finished his latest press tour of the US. His knees are bruised up damn good, but we've got 18 more days of ammunition...."

Power and lust. We would be more bashful in our metaphors than Ezekiel, I think, but still, it would not be so unusual for a political satirist to reference a world leader's cock in a similar situation, no? "In other news, President Zelenskyy has finished his latest press tour of the US. His knees are bruised up damn good, but we've got 18 more days of ammunition...."
BTW it is interesting that apparently God himself said those things about donkey d*cks and horse-like semen....

I'm thinking to myself about the Deuteronomy passage and now the Ezekiel passage. It is funny how the Deuteronomy passage talks about killing everything that breathes but not to hurt the fruit trees. That translates into gameplay where you have to kill everything that breathes but get told off if you hurt the fruit trees.
I was aware of the private part and semen verse but I only read the rest of it yesterday. Out of the 49 verses there was a lot of juicy stuff in there. I think it is interesting that the last two sentences of the quote can be summarised as being about "donkeys and horses".
Also the content that is planned for the DLC is about huge (growing choppable) penises and lots of semen leaving white stains - which are both a part of the Ezekiel quote.

I think Christians would generally be puzzled as to why those passages are in the Bible. My theory is maybe those passages are there so that I can make the most controversial game ever - that isn't banned... and I can use the excuse that I was just portraying what was in the "good book"....

Last edited:
So in the normal game the intro screen says "Welcome to A Gloriously Gruesome Godly Genocidal Grinding Game"

So I thought I'd change it to fit the vulgar DLC with something like:

Currently Contains Crassly Colossal Choppable Cumming Cocks

Last edited:
I'm thinking to myself about the Deuteronomy passage and now the Ezekiel passage. It is funny how the Deuteronomy passage talks about killing everything that breathes but not to hurt the fruit trees. That translates into gameplay where you have to kill everything that breathes but get told off if you hurt the fruit trees.
I was aware of the private part and semen verse but I only read the rest of it yesterday. Out of the 49 verses there was a lot of juicy stuff in there. I think it is interesting that the last two sentences of the quote can be summarised as being about "donkeys and horses".
Also the content that is planned for the DLC is about huge (growing choppable) penises and lots of semen leaving white stains - which are both a part of the Ezekiel quote.

I think Christians would generally be puzzled as to why those passages are in the Bible. My theory is maybe those passages are there so that I can make the most controversial game ever - that isn't banned... and I can use the excuse that I was just portraying what was in the "good book"....
Judit_decapitando_a_Holofernes%2C_por_Artemisia_Gentileschi.jpg

I think my born again cousins would appreciate a pillow sham with the donkey dicks & huge emission quote. It would let them know that I pay serious attention to their favorite book. It should also be the quote on those religious billboards you sometimes see in Indiana cornfields. And let it be posted in all Louisiana middle school classrooms -- can you imagine the response from our 13- and 14-year-olds? Yes, I'm freethought, but this is one Bible passage I'd like to see slathered --er -- posted all over the country.

Well I've got the 10 reviews and it resulted in the expected jump in visibility - the jump in mid May was when the game was released for $0.99 and in mid June it was made free.....

game-visits.PNG

Back
Top Bottom