• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Count Down To Election Day

I wonder what will happen if a Supreme Court Justice dies between now and November?

I wonder what will happen if a Supreme Court Justice dies between now and November?

The old Moscow Mitch doctrine that a SC vacancy must wait until after an election goes right out the window like redneck's empty beer can gets tossed out of a pickup truck window.

I'll be glad when your election is over too. :joy:

I cannot believe that you yanks with > 300 million people to choose from pick such appalling presidential candidates.

Tell me - if Trump does win again will those of you guilty of the TDS accept the result like you did in 2016? :pigsfly:

I cannot believe that you yanks with > 300 million people to choose from pick such appalling presidential candidates.

Tell me - if Trump does win again will those of you guilty of the TDS accept the result like you did in 2016? :pigsfly:

What is TDS?

What is TDS?
Trump derangement syndrome.
A claim that anyone virulently anti-trump is suffering from an internal malady rather than keen observational skills, or 'paying attention.'

The only hope Trump has at this point is for Biden to catch covid-19 and die just before the election. Of course then Trump might be the first President to lose an election to a dead man. Of course a lot may ride on who Biden chooses for VP candidate. Of course, Trump might catch the virus from one of his cronies that sneer at wearing masks and save us all a lot of trouble. weird thought. What is both Trump and Biden dies before the election?

The only hope Trump has at this point is for Biden to catch covid-19 and die just before the election. Of course then Trump might be the first President to lose an election to a dead man. Of course a lot may ride on who Biden chooses for VP candidate. Of course, Trump might catch the virus from one of his cronies that sneer at wearing masks and save us all a lot of trouble. weird thought. What is both Trump and Biden dies before the election?

Still not Bernie.

I was wondering where you got your screen name... :)

Both are certainly old men so dying suddenly is more likely than not.

Being incapacitated is more likely though.
How does your system handle an incapable (i.e stroke, heart attack etc.) candidate?

Both are certainly old men so dying suddenly is more likely than not.

Being incapacitated is more likely though.
How does your system handle an incapable (i.e stroke, heart attack etc.) candidate?

A25: "The Congress may by law provide for the case of removal, death, resignation or inability...."

IOW, there is no such mechanism as long a Moscow Mitch presides over the Senate.

Back
Top Bottom