• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

De Blasio's New York

Also, how do you know they didn't just confuse the people inside for someone that had tried to run them over last week? I think the right thing to do was for the folks in the car to get out and calmly prove who they were, and then the entire thing would have ended amicably.
The article reads like the people on bicycles, I dare not call them cyclists, were up to no good. I remember nearly crashing into a just opened driver's side door of a parked car along a roadway as I approached a light. I was able to brake and stop from about 15 or 20 mph with about 2 or 3 feet to spare, not super fast, but much faster than a person doing a wheelie.

If a guy doing a wheelie can't stop in time for a stopped car? They are either idiots or looking for trouble. Their reaction after seemed a bit over the top. The person on the bike allegedly crashed into the car... not visa versa.

Doing a wheelie on a public roadway is automatically illegal. You can't steer when you're doing a wheelie, thus you are not in control of your vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom