• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Dedication of the first part of the Border Wall..

Oh, Mexico gave you a little plaque. That's so adorable. You guys must be over the moon.

Now, I am assuming that Mexico gave you this plaque and you didn't pay for it yourself or anything like that, because that would really make you a bunch of losers.

When asked if the 30-foot tall fence of steel bollards was a fence, Nielsen said: “It’s different than a fence in that it also has technology. It’s a full wall system. It’s a wall, this is what the president has asked us to do. It’s part of a system.”

The guy next to me at work is part of the NWS effort: Upgrading the barricades around the Nuclear Weapon Security areas at subbases Kings Bay and Bangor. Some pretty advanced technology buried under the ground, on the ground, above the ground, to detect anyone approaching the FUCKING FENCE NOT A WALL anywhere besides the authorized gates, additional measures at the gates to control entry and exit, control rooms with camera access to the entire FFNAW, and security systems to alert backup locations to breaches in the FFNAW. The Marines have patrol lanes outside, inside and between the INNER AND OUTER FENCE.

The piles of cinder blocks around the control rooms, those are walls. The technology on the FUCKING FENCE does not make it become A WALL.

On the other hand, this could count as a campaign promise Cheato finally delivered. REDEFINE the existing fence into a wall, and normal scheduled (and budgeted) maintenance over the next 43 years will provide this Wall he promised us...

Oh, Mexico gave you a little plaque. That's so adorable. You guys must be over the moon.

Now, I am assuming that Mexico gave you this plaque and you didn't pay for it yourself or anything like that, because that would really make you a bunch of losers.
Trump never promised that Mexico would pay for the decorative plaques.

What bothers me is that the Trump Administration seems to think that telling the truth isn't a matter that needs to be dealt with any more. There has always been spin, but this has transitioned to propaganda. This is clearly a lie, on so many fronts. But they don't care.

Can't we just tell Trump "thank you for this huuuge impressive wall" and hope he believes he delivered on his promise and doesn't push to build an actual wall?

Can't we just tell Trump "thank you for this huuuge impressive wall" and hope he believes he delivered on his promise and doesn't push to build an actual wall?

"Push"? WTF?
As has been pointed out, the truth has no value any more. Tell the 'suckers The Wall is reality, and that's that - it's another promise kept.

If I lived down that way, I would be YUGELY tempted to find out where that plaque is so that I could bring a ten pound sledgehammer, knock it off in one blow, and then put it up in my house as the greatest kitsch decoration ever.

Back
Top Bottom