• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Democratic idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at her educational background and considering her age, I’m gonna go with “misspoke”.
Political science and law? Not exactly the most intellectually rigorous of fields.

SLC has long been saying incredibly stupid things, including one related to the Moon.
- She asked if the Mars Pathfinder will be able to take a photo of the flag Neil Armstrong planted there.
- She claimed there were two Vietnams living side by side.
- She said US constitution was 400 years old.
- She claimed that AR15s shoot .50 caliber bullets and weigh as much as 10 moving boxes.

The first one was in 1997, so she can't blame a senior moment for her ignorance either.

That's a hit I'll take.
SIXTY PERCENT of Repubs think Trump won in 2020.
Wrong thread.
Oops. My bad. Yes, let's continue to contemplate this one lady, who is supposed to teach us something about Democrat "dumbfuckery," although it really teaches no such thing. It's a friggin anecdote. Meanwhile, the other side is Dumbfuck Mountain, whose residents will never recognize that their king is a traitor and who may foist him on us. Then we'll all experience, once again, what it is to be dumbfucked by the dumbest fucks in Dumbfuckdom. But by all means, let's savor the comments made by this one representative. It makes such a devastating case.

Democrat makes mistake, admits mistake, corrects mistake. Life goes on.

Meanwhile, “massive voter fraud”, “Biden crime family”, “president born in Kenya”, “full-term abortions”, ivermectin, magical hurricanes in Alabama, Jewish space lasers, ad infinitum.

Must suck to be this desperate.

The gaffe would be more forgivable if it wasn't for the fact that she previously served as a member of the Science Committee and the Ranking Member on the Space and Aeronautics Subcommittee. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall in those meetings. Not sure whether I would have laughed or cried (assuming flies do those things).

That's a hit I'll take.
SIXTY PERCENT of Repubs think Trump won in 2020.
Wrong thread.
Oops. My bad. Yes, let's continue to contemplate this one lady, who is supposed to teach us something about Democrat "dumbfuckery," although it really teaches no such thing. It's a friggin anecdote. Meanwhile, the other side is Dumbfuck Mountain, whose residents will never recognize that their king is a traitor and who may foist him on us. Then we'll all experience, once again, what it is to be dumbfucked by the dumbest fucks in Dumbfuckdom. But by all means, let's savor the comments made by this one representative. It makes such a devastating case.

In Derec's defense, she's been in office since 1994 and Derec found 4 things. I saw another list of like 10. That's like as many as Derec has per year. So maybe Derec has a point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I’ll give you rep. Lee and raise you the Speaker of the House. She is one representative but look at what the GOP selects as leadership; Mike Johnson? Donald Trump? DeSantis appoints what to be the Florida surgeon general? How about Trump picks to run all of the executive agencies. Yeah, you will find a Democrat Rep that thinks Guam might tip over but at least they aren’t a bunch of Christianists and flat earthers from top to bottom.

idiologyhunter, huntingbuckaroo and scombrid: this thread is about Democratic dumbfuckery. There are already several threads about Republicans doing and saying stupid shit.

Okay, I’ll give you rep. Lee and raise you the Speaker of the House. She is one representative but look at what the GOP selects as leadership; Mike Johnson? Donald Trump? DeSantis appoints what to be the Florida surgeon general? How about Trump picks to run all of the executive agencies. Yeah, you will find a Democrat Rep that thinks Guam might tip over but at least they aren’t a bunch of Christianists and flat earthers from top to bottom.
And I'll raise you the previous Democrat Speaker of the House (Nancy Pelosi). She had an exorcism performed at her house after her husband was hit with a hammer so as to chase away the evil spirits. Now that is some serious batshit insane religious nuttery right there. I wonder if there was any projectile vomiting or 360 degree headspins going on?

Last edited:
idiologyhunter, huntingbuckaroo and scombrid: this thread is about Democratic dumbfuckery. There are already several threads about Republicans doing and saying stupid shit.
Please report all non-conforming comments to the mods, and see how barren this thread gets. Republicans actually compete against each other to see who can be more idiotic. They should be called the “Hold My Beer” party.

This coming from the king of whataboutism is rich.

Looking at her educational background and considering her age, I’m gonna go with “misspoke”.
Political science and law? Not exactly the most intellectually rigorous of fields.

SLC has long been saying incredibly stupid things, including one related to the Moon.
- She asked if the Mars Pathfinder will be able to take a photo of the flag Neil Armstrong planted there.
- She claimed there were two Vietnams living side by side.
- She said US constitution was 400 years old.
- She claimed that AR15s shoot .50 caliber bullets and weigh as much as 10 moving boxes.

The first one was in 1997, so she can't blame a senior moment for her ignorance either.
A moving box is supposed to have a weight? They're not remotely consistent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom