• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Demonic warfare prayer

athee

Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Don't open the PDF attachment yet, read this first.....

First: I am not making this sh!t up. I don't think I could. I hear stories, but never in my wildest dreams (nightmares) did I think I'd nearly come to cross paths with a guy like this.

Here we go: We had this contractor fellow working for the company who decided he needed to quit and go hide in his bunker to wait out the Corona virus. So we waved good riddance to his flat earth believing ass and then went into his files to see where he left off. Then we found the file/manifesto/prayer? I couldn't read it all the way through as it is total nonsense, but it is absolutely bonkers. I'm not sure if it is his original creation, or if it is a clip from something bigger. I'm not gonna bother try to find out. Anyhow, open it and marvel in the sheer wackiness that people believe.

My fave section is the request to protect communications equipment. Enjoy/Mock/Ridicule to your hearts content.

Mods: if this is better somewhere else, feel free to move it.

Attachments

• Warfare-Against-Increased-Demonic-Attack-.pdf
    68 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Well, it's not all THAT bad, it... Oh, Bastet, there's a second page! And a third! And...

Okay, i skimmed to the point he says he forgives all transgressions against him (us?), and immediately asks God to avenge them against their adversary.

He's also indestructible by God's grace, yet hiding from the coronavirus....

Perfectly sane, yepper. A stable genius.

yep, lots of binding, smashing and judging and forbidding. I did notice that astral travel of any kind was now on the forbidden list as well as all blood sacrifices. So unfortunately tonite's get together is postponed. Return your shakra stones to recharge under the moonlight and someone drop that baby back on the doorstep of 'you know who's' house.

I wonder if it's a Jews for Jesus thing. Yahushua Ha Mashiach is the Hebrew for Jesus Christ.

I wonder if it's a Jews for Jesus thing. Yahushua Ha Mashiach is the Hebrew for Jesus Christ.
No, just a Christain hipster, worshiping the REAL Messiah, before Paul went and made Him all commercial, with wide-ass appeal.
Fucking marketing man, just like when Rawhide had that 'Hay-soos' character.

athee's hidden text said:
"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Prayza load, I been spared! :D

Back
Top Bottom