• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Derogatory Names For Trump's Sneakers

Now boys...boys...let everybody get his little funny. Be polite and laugh. Like this: Ha, ha, ha. Ha-Ha. Ha.
It is fine to claim that many of the one liners offered at Trump’s expense are “gold.” But it’s all a matter of perspective. The fact is, imho, they’re all trite and tiresome. But I wouldn’t seek to silence anyone from claiming that shit is “gold.” As long as we all recognize that making the claim doesn’t make it so.
Thank you so much for pointing out that humor is a matter of perspective. We truly had no idea.

Converse Adderall-Stars

Now boys...boys...let everybody get his little funny. Be polite and laugh. Like this: Ha, ha, ha. Ha-Ha. Ha.
It is fine to claim that many of the one liners offered at Trump’s expense are “gold.” But it’s all a matter of perspective. The fact is, imho, they’re all trite and tiresome. But I wouldn’t seek to silence anyone from claiming that shit is “gold.” As long as we all recognize that making the claim doesn’t make it so.
Thank you so much for pointing out that humor is a matter of perspective. We truly had no idea.

Converse Adderall-Stars
So many of you require a primer on the most basic of things involving the whole “thinking” thing.

Teach us!!! Teach us!!!! I have been pondering this whole issue of Ramifications of Trump Sneaker Names, and I just feel I am missing the deeper meaning.
Some folks are impervious to being educated. We call such people “liberals” or “leftists.”

making the claim doesn’t make it so.
Depending on the source - and the audience. Some audiences will accept no source that makes claims they'd like to wish away.

When a person applies for a management position in my Company and makes a claim, I check up on it. If I receive a contrary narrative from that person's former associate, my radar goes off. If the next former associate has a similar story, the applicant is off the list.
In this case we have:

VIRTUALLY ALL OF TRUMP'S FORMER APPOINTEES OPENLY TELL US HE'S AN INCOMPETENT CRIMINAL SCUMBAG TRYING TO ESCAPE JUSTICE.

You don't hear much of that from the ones he pardoned for crimes committed on his behalf, but the rest are not terribly shy about it.
I sure as hell don't want to hire that person, and far more so, I think a person who would hire Trump again after what he did and what he says he will do if elected, must be on powerful drugs, in a solid steel media bubble or just plain wack.

Believe Fox News or believe the people who actually know the motherfucker. Trump is bad news.
Ask yourself why he has no friends.

Others, who lack the ability to discern lies and propaganda, and who have zero character assessment skills, voted for Trump.
Well, some did. Most of those did. But people who have powerful character assessment skills and seek a world where someone with "very fine" character such as rivals their own also voted for him. (/S)

I believe that Hillary called such people quite succinctly "deplorable" and so they are.

VIRTUALLY ALL OF TRUMP'S FORMER APPOINTEES OPENLY TELL US HE'S AN INCOMPETENT CRIMINAL SCUMBAG TRYING TO ESCAPE JUSTICE.

You don't hear much of that from the ones he pardoned for crimes committed on his behalf, but the rest are not terribly shy about it.
Just gotta add - I bet All of Trump's horses and TSwizzle's friends can't come up with one single such example of Biden's appointees telling people he's incompetent. Or a scumbag. Or criminal.
Not one.

Teach us!!! Teach us!!!! I have been pondering this whole issue of Ramifications of Trump Sneaker Names, and I just feel I am missing the deeper meaning.
Some folks are impervious to being educated. We call such people “liberals” or “leftists.”
What we’re impervious to is bullshit. You seem to consume it by the truckload.

This is not the thread for political bickering. Knock it off.

Start a thread in Politics if you want to continue.

Reactions: SLD
Back
Top Bottom