• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Do atheists have faith?

Hey, does Free Radical EVER come back to one of his own threads to respond to responses?

Come on, you know how this works.

He is probably here as part of a class assignment for an apologetics class, and you know that the teachers never let them engage in debate, but do instruct them to post and dash to "spread the good word."

Hey, does Free Radical EVER come back to one of his own threads to respond to responses?

Come on, you know how this works.

He is probably here as part of a class assignment for an apologetics class, and you know that the teachers never let them engage in debate, but do instruct them to post and dash to "spread the good word."
Been very busy traveling and enjoying Japan dudes,no appypologetics intended...I'm atheist btw as my quote of that religious nonsense proves,,surprise!

Hey, if you're enjoying Japanese dudes, more power to you.

Are you ever planning to respond to the responses you've gotten?

I'm atheist btw as my quote of that religious nonsense proves,,surprise!
That doesn't prove much of anything. You didn't provide any information with that quote, such as 'I agree,' or disagree or can you believe this shit, nothing that establishes you as an atheist.

Back
Top Bottom