• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donald Trump in "The Republican Club" Painting

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Andy Thomas Republican Presidents Painting Features Trump | Time
Titled “The Republican Club,” the painting features Trump sitting at a table with GOP presidents Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and both Bushes. History buffs can also spot lesser-known GOP presidents such as Warren G. Harding in the crowd in the background as well.
He has also done a painting called "The Democratic Club", showing Andrew Jackson, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Harry S Truman, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Lyndon Baines Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama.

This is an actual painting on display in President Trump's White House - CNNPolitics -- "The Republican Club", showing him with those other Republican presidents.

What might they think of him?

Abe Lincoln: "Donald, you've been all talk and no action about infrastructure. I helped finance the Transcontinental Railroad. What have you done? One other thing. Your immigration policies remind me of the Know-Nothings, a disgusting bunch of haters."

Teddy Roosevelt: "Donald, I really have to say that you are flabby and lazy. Look at you. You needed to travel in a motor cart when you visited your fellow leaders. They all walked. I've been out into wilderness areas, and all you've done is golf."

Dwight Eisenhower: "Donald, I agree with Abe about you and infrastructure. I supported the Interstate highways and you? What have you done? I also supported the alliance of free nations against the Communist powers and you have acted like you don't like that alliance."

Actually, they should show His Shitness with a bunch of 3rd graders doodling obscene pictures in art class -- writing 'YOU ARE A HORSEFACE' to some pigtailed victim.

In related news, a study found that 7% of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-worl...ocolate-milk-comes-from-brown-cows/1064794299

Is it any wonder Trump can do something like this without causing an uproar among his supporters?

- - - Updated - - -

A table full of dead humans.

And something that is human-like.

You're just jealous of Trump because he was smart enough to collude with the Russians to win the White House! You only wish you could be as smart as him! [/conservolibertarian]

Back
Top Bottom