• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

donald trump strikes again

none

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
atheist/ignostic
Some people say that Donald Trump Strikes Back is the best movie in the original trilogy. I prefer the prequels though.

donald tump just announced the 5 men who were exonerated for rape the central park are guilty of rape, notably called "the central park 5"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-central-park-five_us_57f7ceafe4b0e655eab3c002
and as a bonus announced illegal immigrants are pouring over the border to vote
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-immigrants-election_us_57f7b7cae4b0e655eab39e8b

wtf is this dude still doing in our country??
he is embarrassing

The last sentence of the first article sums it up pointedly:

If this is the kind of “law and order” Trump wants to bring back to the criminal justice system, we’ll take a hard pass.

The night the Rolling Stones fired Donald Trump: Keith Richards once pulled a knife to get the GOP-frontrunner out of Atlantic City venue
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/17/the_night_the_rolling_stones_fired_donald_trump_keith_richards_once_pulled_a_knife_to_get_the_gop_frontrunner_out_of_atlantic_city_venue/

You might want to keep quiet about that one. Having Keith Richards pull a knife on you is worth 17 cool points and that can be traded in for 3% of the popular vote in Florida.

You might want to keep quiet about that one. Having Keith Richards pull a knife on you is worth 17 cool points and that can be traded in for 3% of the popular vote in Florida.

I agree, you're right about that.

Made me think about it for a minute. My last name is Richards (anyone who is on the TFT Facebook page knows this). My ancestry goes to Great Britain. I wonder if we're related. That would be too cool!

Unfortunately, he didn't actually pull a knife on Trump. He wasn't even in the same building as Trump.

The story (if true, and there isn't much evidence it is) does sound exactly like something Trump would do though

His very recent comments about the Central Park 5 is being overshadowed by his Trump-being-Trump comments about grabbing women by their p:tiger::tiger::tiger:y, and I think this is unfortunate.

He STILL insists that the five wrongly convicted and fully exonerated men are guilty. As President, he would have an influence on our criminal justice system, yet he clearly doesn't believe that coerced "confessions" can happen. On the other hand, he refuses to believe the confession of the actual rapist who said he acted alone. Which is it? Are confessions 100% infallible or are they sometimes wrong? How did Trump conclude that the "confessions" (none of whom actually confessed to raping the woman) of the Central Park 5 are fact but the confession of the actual rapist is false?

He also refuses to believe the DNA evidence that places the actual rapist with the woman, or that there was no DNA evidence placing any of the Central Park 5 with her.

And he is outraged that wrongly convicted men are compensated for their years spent in prison.

With every new revelation about Trump emerges, my hope grows stronger that he is utterly financially ruined post-election. Let his supporters support him via Go-Fund-Me

His very recent comments about the Central Park 5 is being overshadowed by his Trump-being-Trump comments about grabbing women by their p:tiger::tiger::tiger:y, and I think this is unfortunate.

He STILL insists that the five wrongly convicted and fully exonerated men are guilty. As President, he would have an influence on our criminal justice system, yet he clearly doesn't believe that coerced "confessions" can happen. On the other hand, he refuses to believe the confession of the actual rapist who said he acted alone. Which is it? Are confessions 100% infallible or are they sometimes wrong? How did Trump conclude that the "confessions" (none of whom actually confessed to raping the woman) of the Central Park 5 are fact but the confession of the actual rapist is false?

He also refuses to believe the DNA evidence that places the actual rapist with the woman, or that there was no DNA evidence placing any of the Central Park 5 with her.

And he is outraged that wrongly convicted men are compensated for their years spent in prison.

With every new revelation about Trump emerges, my hope grows stronger that he is utterly financially ruined post-election. Let his supporters support him via Go-Fund-Me

This is very well known here in NY. I thought it be a good post-Machado follow up zinger for the debate tomorrow.

Now it's lost in the maelstrom...

GFM is not an option - those supporters have no money, thanks to trumpian trickle-down economics. (That's why they're trumpsuckers.) Now they're thinking that if Trumples gets elected, not only will they magically become billionaires, they'll be allowed to grab any woman they want "by the pu**y", and lynch any black people whom they think are too uppity. What could possibly make them more ecstatic?

Back
Top Bottom