• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donald Trump vs. Mitch McConnell & Elaine Chao

I think a lot of people are in it for Trump and no one else will do. Cults don't change their leadership easily.
Assuming Trump won't run for the presidency in 2024 DeSantis will do just fine.
I agree, Hermit. The worst thing will be if Trump is allowed to roam free, endorsing fascists A-Z while staying officially out of it.

I think a lot of people are in it for Trump and no one else will do. Cults don't change their leadership easily.
It's pretty much a given that Trump will run in 2024, but the scenario doesn't change much either way. If Trump is an official registered candidate in the early primaries, he will savage Desantis. If he's not actually in contention, he'll believe Desantis stole his rightful place and probably be even more brutal. Desantis will have to run the Trump gauntlet as long as he puts himself forward as a candidate.

It's pretty much a given that Trump will run in 2024, but the scenario doesn't change much either way. If Trump is an official registered candidate in the early primaries, he will savage Desantis. If he's not actually in contention, he'll believe Desantis stole his rightful place and probably be even more brutal. Desantis will have to run the Trump gauntlet as long as he puts himself forward as a candidate.

Back
Top Bottom