• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donald Trump's election is a miracle

Yeah, hustler and ex-con Jim Baker, is now hustling survivalist food buckets. Evidently, there is no short supply of fools to have their money parted from them...

Let the end times roll :rolleyesa:
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jim-bakker-is-excited-for-donald-trump-to-usher-in-the-end-times/
During his “Black Friday” special last week, Jim Bakker continued to gush over Donald Trump and extol his election as president, but this time with a new twist: Trump, he said, may usher in the Last Days.

Yeah, hustler and ex-con Jim Baker, is now hustling survivalist food buckets. Evidently, there is no short supply of fools to have their money parted from them...

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jim-bakker-is-excited-for-donald-trump-to-usher-in-the-end-times/
During his “Black Friday” special last week, Jim Bakker continued to gush over Donald Trump and extol his election as president, but this time with a new twist: Trump, he said, may usher in the Last Days.
Well, the Bible did foretell that many Christians would support the anti-Christ.

Well, the Bible did foretell that many Christians would support the anti-Christ.

I'm more interested in what the Scientology Scam says about it...

His election was clearly either due to divine intervention or divine neglect.

His election was due to angry white people. The Russians and the white working class.
The uneducated white working class. The educated white working class as a whole was split. I think that Trayvon Martin and the escalation of highly publicized officer killings of blacks was also a major player in the election in driving out rural white folks to the polls.

]
The uneducated white working class. The educated white working class as a whole was split. I think that Trayvon Martin and the escalation of highly publicized officer killings of blacks was also a major player in the election in driving out rural white folks to the polls.

...and right out into the hands of a shyster, whose bullshit they were primed to believe.

His election was due to angry white people. The Russians and the white working class.

Lazy black people and a rigged system together created the opening that led the winner to come through in the end.

Not even obama and his begging them to come out and vote could overcome their laziness. We know they could of. Not very long ago, they were repeatedly told, incessantly told, "yes we can" over and over again. There were even little black children singing songs with "yes we can" in the lyrics. When it was pointed out what "we" referred to, it was overlooked and taken out of the limelight by the very fiends that helped perpetrate the rigging of the current system that came back to bite them in the ass recently--the media.

Had the media been unbiased and reported the news fairly, the additional underhandedness that led to scientifically improbable polling numbers would have led the general public to believe the truth that Trump was doing better than reported, but with the mindset by the blacks that Clinton had this sowed up, they did just what lazy people do.

His election was clearly either due to divine intervention or divine neglect.

At least those predisposed to yearn for someone with an authoritarian bent. It's not so much anger. That's a deflection. If the person you want brought out a different motivating emotion, then it would be that. People like his persona.

Just my opinion...There was something odd about the 2014 and this election.

"They" said that Trump couldn't win the primaries, and he won...then "they" said he couldn't win the general election, and it appears he did.

It wouldn't surprise me if somehow the GOP picked up more seats in the Senate and the House in 2018 even tho history tells us that the party in the white hosue looses seats in the off year election (since Uncle Vlad wouldn't have to work the presidential election) And Trumps win relection in 2020.

Later,
ElectEngr

Just my opinion...There was something odd about the 2014 and this election.

"They" said that Trump couldn't win the primaries, and he won...then "they" said he couldn't win the general election, and it appears he did.

It wouldn't surprise me if somehow the GOP picked up more seats in the Senate and the House in 2018 even tho history tells us that the party in the white hosue looses seats in the off year election (since Uncle Vlad wouldn't have to work the presidential election) And Trumps win relection in 2020.

Later,
ElectEngr

Yes Vlad controls the world and America is powerless.:rolleyes:

what is this shit?

Either God could have prevented Trump's election but chose not to (malevolence) or wanted to prevent it but could not (not omnipotent) or did not know the electoral count in advance, but simply watched Fox (not omniscient, and, in choice of network, monkey-ass stupid), chose to let us exercise our free will and elect Trump (cynically humorous.) Or God actually cast fraudulent votes in the swing states (felonious). I lean toward the last possibility, but I'm not sure where that leaves the theological underpinnings of the True Faith. (Do we proceed with a deity who may be impeached?)

Either God could have prevented Trump's election but chose not to (malevolence) or wanted to prevent it but could not (not omnipotent) or did not know the electoral count in advance, but simply watched Fox (not omniscient, and, in choice of network, monkey-ass stupid), chose to let us exercise our free will and elect Trump (cynically humorous.) Or God actually cast fraudulent votes in the swing states (felonious). I lean toward the last possibility, but I'm not sure where that leaves the theological underpinnings of the True Faith. (Do we proceed with a deity who may be impeached?)

I was kidding when I first suggested it, but the more I think about it...
Religions should be required, in order to maintain their tax-free status, to hold free elections for their gods every four years. I'm not exactly sure how to winnow down the field of 10,000 or so gods to a manageable number. Probably a series of primaries and pre-primaries would need to be held. But that should keep them fairly busy, minimizing the amount of harm they can wreak between elections...

1. The Russians would hack the election.
2. Trump would run as a god.
3. Sarah Palin and Michele Bachman would be in there somewhere, claiming that God needs a running mate.

Back
Top Bottom