• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donna Brazile Thought of Replacing Clinton

Trausti

Deleted
Report: Donna Brazile mulled trying to replace Clinton with Biden as nominee

When Clinton fainted on Sept. 11, 2016, in New York City, Brazile deliberated trying to use her position as interim DNC chair to start the process to remove the former secretary of state and her running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, and replace them with Biden and New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker, according to the Post.

In the memoir, Brazile wrote that Clinton's campaign was well-intentioned, but badly mismanaged, took minority voters for granted, and made careless mistakes with "stiff" and "stupid" messages, the Post reported.
She also wrote in her book that Clinton's Brookyln campaign headquarters lacked so much passion and energy that it felt like "someone had died."

No, no, no! The narrative is Russia, Russia, Russia! Hillary was the perfect candidate and did nothing wrong!

Heh. So much fun watching the Dems implode.

And no comment about this:

Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home.

Think what you want.

I'm thinking desperate, but not in the context you would presume.

I'm wondering how many years it will be before right wingers finally stop campaigning against Hillary Clinton.

I'm wondering how many years it will be before right wingers finally stop campaigning against Hillary Clinton.

You're measuring it in only years? That's pretty optimistic. I'd give it seven, maybe eight Ice Ages.

I heard that the Russian Bot programs are set to automatically expire in 2022. So we have a while to go.....

You guys keep bringing up Clinton. I don't know how to break this to you gently, so I'm just going to come right out and say it.

Clinton lost the election.

I know, I know. It came as a shock to me too, but Trump is president now, not Clinton. Trump is in the Oval Office, and what he does affects the entire world. Clinton is just another retired grandma now. No one actually gives a shit what she is doing, what she did, or whether or not she is going to do anything in the future. She doesn't matter because she lost the election.

Hillary Clinton is not president.

Trump is.

Do you think you can remember that for a whole day?

You guys keep bringing up Clinton. I don't know how to break this to you gently, so I'm just going to come right out and say it.

I know, I know. It came as a shock to me too, but Trump is president now, not Clinton. Trump is in the Oval Office, and what he does affects the entire world. Clinton is just another retired grandma now. No one actually gives a shit what she is doing, what she did, or whether or not she is going to do anything in the future. She doesn't matter because she lost the election.

Trump is.

Well, the vote is in a couple days. The Virgina race is extremely close. They are trying to make the case that the Dems are conspiring against the left wing. The left wing has no chance. They are trying to split the democratic party. Republicans are smart as hell.

This also would've been a stupid move. Biden had his chance for eight years to get his act together, but ultimately, didn't have the wisdom and fortitude to change enough.

I cannot imagine Brazile actually had the power or ability to do this. Though there must be some protocol if a nominee were to die or something. This is simply to highlight the dysfunction of the Clinton campaign as a better explanation than Boris and Natasha for WI, MI, and PA flipping to red in '16.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is.

She's looking at you, Underseer.

Donna Brazile: People Who Want Me to ‘Shut Up’ Can ‘Go to Hell’

Trump is.

I used to think it was often that Conservatives replied to criticisms of their policies with "But what about Hillary". Used to. They refer more to her now, and she's not running. She wrote a book, which most will not read, and she's said a few things here and there (making sense I might add) but she's pretty much out of the picture now, as it should be. It doesn't matter the pundit. Be it Trump humper or never Trump, their only fuel is hatred of that woman, since they have no policy ideas and did not gain the levers of power with the potency of their ideas. It's all they have. While there are plenty of Hillary haters out there, there are many more that merely dislike her, and this smacks of increasing desperation.

Also before a conservative jumps in here to remind us that the Democratic party is also I mess, I grant that, but they simply do not hold a candle to the paralysis and desperation that has become the GOP.

This also would've been a stupid move. Biden had his chance for eight years to get his act together, but ultimately, didn't have the wisdom and fortitude to change enough.

I cannot imagine Brazile actually had the power or ability to do this. Though there must be some protocol if a nominee were to die or something. This is simply to highlight the dysfunction of the Clinton campaign as a better explanation than Boris and Natasha for WI, MI, and PA flipping to red in '16.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is.

She's looking at you, Underseer.

Donna Brazile: People Who Want Me to ‘Shut Up’ Can ‘Go to Hell’

I'm kinda wondering if she's kinda going kooko?

Dick Morris must be concerned. He now has some competition whenever FOX news wants a "former Democrat staffer" to rubber stamp whatever bullshit they're peddling for the week. Twenty bucks says Donna Brazile will be a FOX news contributor by the time the mid term elections come around.

"Clinton, Clinton, Clinton!"

-Trausti

Well if I voted for an Alzheimer patient for prez I would try to divert attention away from my poor life choices too.

I mean what kind of a moron looks at Trump and thinks "golly that´s the best choice to lead America!"

Nah, just trying to sell books.

Yep.

But these reports of "Donna Brazile Thought of Replacing Clinton" appear to be as incomplete as the other claim that HRC "rigged" the primaries :rolleyes:

Brazile makes it clear that her "thought of replacing Clinton" was just that... a thought... in the wake of HRC being diagnosed with pneumonia. Given the hair-on-fire reports that HRC was at death's door, I would hope that the DNC Chair WOULD think about reviewing DNC policy on replacing a candidate in the event s/he can no longer run. :shrug:

I find it far more telling that she apparently considered Joe Biden as the replacement... NOT Bernie Sanders. So much for the "rigged" primaries. :cool:

10/2016 - RNC lawyers look at options for replacing Trump

08/2016 - These Republicans were unable to stop Donald Trump’s nomination. But they’re trying again.

I know it's a little bit of whataboutism but Republicans don't seem to be above pulling some funny tricks to control who gets the nomination too.
Anyone remember the public pact between Cruz and Kasich to not interfere in a pair of primaries? Of course, the pact died after people thought for a second.

Back
Top Bottom